Chervel guys - is this legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chervel guys - is this legit?

Im looking to pick up this ProMod off Craigslist. Just want to make sure it’s legit.

Charvel’s website says they have 10 digut alphanumerical serials, but this ones onlyeight???

The arm bevel looks wirerd too. Is that just the canera angle?

Attached Files
    “The hell with the rules. If it sounds right, then it is.” - Edward Van Halen

That looks real to me. The serial on the fakes is always 15........ With the wheel on the rod it’s very unlikely to be a fake.

Comment

There's mass fakes of Charvels?
      "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

Originally posted by Adieu View Post
        There's mass fakes of Charvels?
        That's what I was thinking...

Comment

That looks quite legit to me. That's a current finish and one of my favorites they do right now. Those are sweet guitars.

Comment

Just don't expect much from the d-tuna unless the trem is blocked for dive only.

Comment

Thanks guys. NGD post to follow
              “The hell with the rules. If it sounds right, then it is.” - Edward Van Halen

Comment

The first picture looks wacky with the arm bevel. It looks like a hard angle. But the third picture doesn't show the angle... who knows? Hope it works out!
                Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                Anyone who *sings* at me through their teeth deserves to have a bus drive through their face
                http://www.youtube.com/alexiansounds

Comment

It's just a reflection of the background on the forearm cut, in the first pic.
                  I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
                    It's just a reflection of the background on the forearm cut, in the first pic.
                    Ah, you're right, but ghostly guitar transformations was much cooler to think about
                    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                    Anyone who *sings* at me through their teeth deserves to have a bus drive through their face
                    http://www.youtube.com/alexiansounds

Comment

Working...
                    X