Blue sparkle PRS

Black SG p90

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -=The Dali
    --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
      just played this one over the weekend and it always gets it done. made it, geez 20 years ago? where does time go... slightly oversized chambered tele, seth neck and double screw a2 brobucker in this old pic. its not always the first one i grab, but its the one that if im not sure what im getting into, i know this one can get me through it

Click image for larger version

Name:	jhuntermtn.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	6075269
      Yep, 20 years ago....damn!! You had just finished that when you came to my house for the first time and we went to NAMM. I don't even think it had finished curing. That was 2001, I believe. It definitely wasn't later than 2002.

Comment

yeah man, crazy isnt it? had my first set of pearly gates back then and i was playing stupid heavy strings at the time i think. ive put some miles on that thing, and myself, for sure but it still does its trick well. i can still remember the excitement of coming down for namm and meeting this big poodle haired blonde in nashville who i only knew online, probably the first time i had flown to meet someone that i didnt know like that. fond memories for sure bro

Comment

Working...
        X