Which Ibanez RG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Ibanez RG?

Which one of these new 2021 Ibanez RG421 finishes do you prefer?

Click image for larger version

Name:	RG421EXTCM-xlarge.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	6076659 Click image for larger version

Name:	RG421PBCHF-xlarge.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	6076660

I'll destroy any possibility for you to ever buy anything burled ever again. Burled wood happens when there is a horrible tragedy and the faces of the damned become trapped in the wood. See them? Screaming to get out....

Last edited by Aceman; 04-26-2021, 07:43 PM.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

The fade on the left!
      I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
        I'll destroy any possibility for you to ever buy anything burled ever again. Burled wood happens when there is a horrible tragedy and the faces of the damned become trapped in the wood. See them? Screaming to get out....

Looks like a Clive Barker painting.

Comment

And there is this one. Been out a few years. Click image for larger version

Name:	750-RG421PFM_angle.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	6076682

Comment

That one is really cool too!!!

I even have a nice Ibanez case it would fit in. Unfortunately it's occupied at the moment.

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

^ I have 2 of those cases currently occupied as well. Those are great cases.

Comment

AMS is having a 1 day sale on the Black Fade Metallic RG. Its $30 off and I also have a $20 off coupon. There is only 2 in stock. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on it.

Comment

Not the greatest picture, but this is currently my RG family. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210426_221947.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	6076701

Comment

Burled wood looks like a disease under a microscope. I'd choose birdseye maple if you wanted a look like that.
                    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by UnderTheFlame83 View Post
                      AMS is having a 1 day sale on the Black Fade Metallic RG. Its $30 off and I also have a $20 off coupon. There is only 2 in stock. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on it.
                      Now I'm thinking about getting the one you don't.

Comment

Forgot about my 7 string with a X2N. That's it Click image for larger version

Name:	20210426_223755.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	6076711

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post

Now I'm thinking about getting the one you don't.
                          Just placed my order on the Pearl Black Fade Metallic. Still showing 2 in stock, but only 1 is left.

Comment

Yeah, I forgot about my Edwards LP in the post LP pics topic. Last year, I found an empty guitar case in the basement studio. Took me a week to sort out if I lost a guitar or just had a spare case. Fortunately, it was a spare electric case from when I traded an acoustic case to a coworker ~10 years ago.

This topic hasn't helped my situation. AMS is now down to 1 of those Black Fade Metallics. They had a 3 payment, 0% interest. I got a gig bag with my LE HM Strat that I can put this RG in.

I'm blaming you!!! Also Mincer for telling me to buy more guitars for my loose pickups instead of just swapping them into existing guitars!!!

Comment

^ AMS payment plans are great. You better hurry and place your order. Be gone soon

Comment

Working...
                              X