banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this wiring diagram correct and accurate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this wiring diagram correct and accurate?

Just in case I decide to rewire my Epiphone Les Paul with a pot wiring harness and a new switch harness is this Duncan diagram accurate and correct to your knowledge? Here is what I printed out:

The world's largest selection of free guitar wiring diagrams. Humbucker, Strat, Tele, Bass and more!

Sorry it did not list the specific diagram when I copied and pasted. But the diagram is for 2 humbuckers, 2 volumes, 2 tones, and a 3 way toggle switch. Just wondering if I followed it everything would work properly.

Comment

looks ok to me

Comment

It would work provided you are using Duncan pickups. To my knowledge, Epiphone pickups follow Gibson wire colors, which are different.

Comment

Okay Thank You. I do not have push-pull pots or anything like that. I would just solder the red and white wires together and tape them off.

Comment

Originally posted by 357mag View Post
            Okay Thank You. I do not have push-pull pots or anything like that. I would just solder the red and white wires together and tape them off.
            Not if you are using Gibson/Epiphone pickups. Are you using Duncan pickups? Or stock Epiphone pickups?

Comment

I'm using Duncans.

Comment

Working...
              X