Closing Deal on Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing Deal on Strat

Hey guys, I've noticed some very honest opinions floating around when others are considering a purchase. Browse this one and see what you think. 1989 USA Strat with case. I am a player, not collector, but I do appreciate guitars in great condition. $625 gets it to my front door. Good Deal, or no? Thanks for your time!
    ~ Life In Every Breath~

www.gordonsgroovyguitars.com

Re: Closing Deal on Strat

It's hard for me to tell. Those pics look like postage stamps on my computer.

Comment

sure looks like a nice guitar but the pics are kidna tiny
      Proud Master of Strats.....

Comment

$625 sounds high, compared to ebay
        "music heals"
        facebook

Comment

Tiny on my pc as well and I had to relly strain!!IMO I think you could do a lot better than getting a '89 strat for that amount. I have a feeling it may even be a MIM one. If I was you I would consider getting a US Highway 1 strat which you should be able to pick up for a lot less than that one. If you could provide some more info on the guitar or even a link some of us could give you a better opinion.
          Normans Guitars

Comment

those pics are tiny!

but other than that, i think you could get a better deal on ebay. if not, around there should be ok, but if you wait you could get a better deal.
            esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
            fender mim standard strat
            peavey classic 30
            johnson j-station
            original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
            dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
            yamaha f-310p acoustic
            taylor 410 acoustic
            "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

eBay prices for Strats are totally outrageous! Consider a brand new US HWY 1 Strat can be yours right now from Musician's Friend for only $599.99.

Comment

Appreciate the feedback on the strats. I had to shrink the file sixe to post for some reason. They are both USA, headstock verifies that much. I dont realy like the HWY 1's that much, but have considered that option. I have spoken to some other axeheads and they have unanimously said that 1979-1995 are the better post-CBS production years. Something about the newer strats just seems light or cheap. The HWY 1's are post-production USA, but arent all the other parts MIM. From what I understand, they make everything there, and assemble in CA. Not totally sure, but something to that effect? I have been watching the trends of Strats on eBay and it is definitely a buyer's market. In fact, I contacted people whose strats didnt sell, and these are their deals. I shall not make a hasty decision, like you have all warned, good things come to those who wait. Thanks again for your time and input!
                ~ Life In Every Breath~

Comment

Here are the eBay links:

Hope that gives some better information for feedback. Thanks again!
                  ~ Life In Every Breath~

Comment

Working...
                  X