Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

Also, has to have to word "Blues" in big words too
    One can make an exception to use the white leather with black eighth notes when you are using your official Custom Shop SRV Strat.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I use the mono straps with the memory foam or what ever it is. They have been very comfortable with every guitar I’ve used them on.

Comment

I rarely use a strap, but when I do, my favorite is my woven cloth Planet Waves. Sturdy and comfortable.

Comment

This...

...is a rather personal question.

Comment

DR leather straps.
            Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
            https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
            Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by Wattage View Post
              I have a bunch of Levy's woven black cotton I think? 2-1/2" White stick down the outside edges, tooled leather ends. Really comfortable and they hold up well
              I have a couple of those. I use one with my SG Junior and will use the other with the LP Junior DC when it's finished.

Comment

I use the LM 2.5" suede straps. They're comfortable, well made, and reasonably priced.

Get the guaranteed best price on Guitar Straps like the LM Products PM-8 Premier Suede Guitar Strap at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items.
                "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" -Mario Andretti

"Cuz we both know I'm just a lost cause, a wannabe poet with a cheap guitar, begging for applause"

Comment

I still have straps that I used back in the '80's, black leather with silver conchos & trim, they still work and they still look good!

Comment

Originally posted by Nsatke81 View Post
                    I like the Dimarzio clip locks most. The nylon planet waves are also good. I would like them the most if they had the cliplock system, ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    DM clip-locks are hideous.

Comment

I have a Boss leather strap, I think it's 3" wide-

Really nice leather; and didn't cost a fortune either .

After I got this leather one, I've begun getting a bit picky about straps- a cheap thin nylon one doesn't feel anywhere as good.

-E
                      If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

Have two of these.

Seen Todd Rundgren with one too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dqcms9wgb14oqhfcnnli.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	6083643

Comment

Working...
                        X