Price check.......aisle 3. Gibson Flying V.....ish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have the Kahler???
    I sold him the husk with pickguard... no hardware.

aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Brass resonator. No cutaway. Pickup. No volume knob. Flame maple neck. Black with light patina

My biggest guitar purchase by far but pretty excited. This is something that will go to my kids one day.

Comment

Originally posted by blakejcan View Post
        Long story short......the broken down husk I got for a couple hundred bucks just sold for $2500. WOOT!
        Sale fell through? Saw you posted it in the Trading Post...

Would be awesome if you can get that much for it!

Comment

yea total bust. I had 4 other GOOD offers that I declined that all evaporated. Such a bummer.

Comment

If you got that much attention up front, I'm sure something good will come through

Comment

after a few more months waiting I just sold this for $2000. Not bad all things considered

Comment

glad it found a happy home and you got fair $ for it!

Comment

time to buy a gretsch falcon!

Comment

Originally posted by blakejcan View Post
                    after a few more months waiting I just sold this for $2000. Not bad all things considered
                    Wow! Congrats on that sale!
                    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Mm, the used market has been affected by the pandemic as much as new stuff. Now Gibson is reworking some of their seconds into unique pieces and selling them, heh. 2k is a good deal compared to some things they're offering.

They've even had some guitars with 2 hb and a P90 in the middle – clearly they copied you, I'd sue .
                      Originally posted by dominus
                      Your rant would sound better with an A8 magnet, it'll beef it up some without sacrificing some of the whine.

Comment

the gibson demo shop on Reverb is full of fun oddballs. Hard not to get excited about some of those

Comment

Working...
                        X