No announcement yet.

Your Signature Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gibson already pretty much made my signature guitar, they just didn’t know it, or put my name on it.

Not mine, although incredibly similar; the top is nicer than mine.

Comment

Absolutely! I basically play old strats, I’m sure whatever company I don’t Like would be able to make me something decent.
      Last edited by Kac; 06-27-2021, 08:17 PM.
      ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
      2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
      Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

I'm out. I'll buy my own. Thanks but no thanks...
        I see a ton of hate with Sawtooth, but I am out of the loop...whats with them?
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post

I see a ton of hate with Sawtooth, but I am out of the loop...whats with them?
          One: Just another mass produced guitar base-generic manufacturer
          Two: Batios HORRIBLE vids
          Three: Some questionable designs.
          Four: I really can't over emphasize how bad Batio's vids are.

I'm sure they are all a Mitchell or a Johnson, or an Arbor guitar is. Probably as good as Squire but lesser known.
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I'm sure they are all a Mitchell or a Johnson, or an Arbor guitar is. Probably as good as Squire but lesser known.
            Really? That bad? I guess I just usually skip his videos no matter what guitar he uses. But they have to be paying him more than Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post
              A guitar company wants to make a signature guitar. You have full say in design/specs/etc. The problem is, you aren't a fan of that company for whatever reason(s). Do you do it?

I wouldn't.
              I'm pretty brand-disloyal when it comes to guitars (of my six, all six are from different companies), so if I thought they could build a guitar that I'd really like playing, I'd have no qualms about it.

Comment

Personally, no. I don't believe in endorsing products/companies that you don't care for. That'd be selling out in my eyes.

Comment

This Sawtooth video covers both the "questionable designs" and "horrible Batio videos" points above:

Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Comment

^ It's amazing how they've managed to put both humbuckers in awful and almost totally unusable positions on that thing...

Comment

I didn't think there could be a bad configuration of pickups, but this takes the cake. It is awful in every possible way.

Comment

Working...
                      X