Jared James Nichols Epi LP...??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared James Nichols Epi LP...??

When all is said & done, any commentary from any owners of this model on how it feels,, what profile neck, & fret profile does it have,, medium, medium jumbo,, high, low, or what have you? The black & the gold are both very cool looking, but how does it feel, anyone?
    thnx

I think it is a really new guitar, so there might not be many out in the wild yet.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

well Dave, it's like this,,, I bought it,,, From everything i was able to gather on it, & the Fralin, keys, & all gold hardware upgrade, it proved too difficult to ignore....
      The black satin is breathtaking to behold~ Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210618-234202_Reverb.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	6089376

Comment

Badass axe. I bet that Fralin p90 is pretty nice
        Epiphone Les Paul Tbte Plus (SD custom shop humbucker & SH2b neck)

Comment

I'll let ya'll know after I get it,, & put on my best Ronnie Montrose pose~ Its been a long while since I've had LP style,,, 1 pup, no trem, but I'm ready,,,
          Major GAS reporting to duty!!

Comment

You asked about it before you bought it or after? haha..it is a cool guitar, though!

Comment

A friend of mine has a gold one. I haven't asked him anything about it though.

Comment

Cool guitar. Really dig the gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                -=The Dali
                --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

Mincer,, Well, it all happened suddenly, & while I was fishing for dirt on this model, things got heated very quickly with the seller, & having that all too familiar fear of losing a deal on ! honey that stole my heart, I had to get it or get lost ~

Comment

Originally posted by zozoe View Post
                    Mincer,, Well, it all happened suddenly, & while I was fishing for dirt on this model, things got heated very quickly with the seller, & having that all too familiar fear of losing a deal on ! honey that stole my heart, I had to get it or get lost ~
                    Been there before! By all accounts, it is a magnificent guitar.

Comment

Regarding the neck profile; does Epi do multiple carves? I confess I don't pay super close attention to their offerings, but it seems like every Epiphone I've picked up in the last twenty years or so has had roughly the same geometry: 12" radius, slightly wide, medium-D neck.
                      ---------------------------
                      The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

Mincer & co. ,, I should have my satin Black Beauty on Friday~ Stay tuned

Comment

Awesome! Can't wait to hear the review!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Genesius View Post
                            Regarding the neck profile; does Epi do multiple carves? I confess I don't pay super close attention to their offerings, but it seems like every Epiphone I've picked up in the last twenty years or so has had roughly the same geometry: 12" radius, slightly wide, medium-D neck.
                            Epiphone still offers '50s and '60s neck profiles, but they are model dependent. This JJN has a '50s profile neck. The Classics and Customs have the '60s slim taper necks.
                            I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Originally posted by gsammo79 View Post
                              Badass axe. I bet that Fralin p90 is pretty nice
                              I read the specs of that guitar that the P90 is a Duncan.

Comment

Working...
                              X