4 the Dude who wanted a good entry level Tele -Here's a today only option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 the Dude who wanted a good entry level Tele -Here's a today only option

Couldn't locate the thread using the search function for the thread a few weeks ago 2 with the kid looking for a great entry level Tele

-If you like the color, this is about as good quality as you'll find at this price point.

G&L Import Tele special Today from MF

Musician's Friend adds a fresh Stupid Deal of the Day every day. These deals are in limited quantities so act now to get the best deals across every instrument category.

“For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Excellent deal.
    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

I should probably add that Musician's Friend has run this deal at least 4 times this year for this exact G&L Tele guitar and color - so while it's a today only special -it will likely be a future special again (until they sell them all I guess)

I think the color is kinda cool.
      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

That's a pretty sweet deal!
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

That's an amazing deal!

Comment

Love that….I’m tempted to pull the trigger on that!

Comment

im tempted too but reallly dont need another tele, or guitar in general really

Comment

I wish I had $300 laying around heck. Someone jump on this, that I might live vicariously through you.

Comment

Love the colour and the pickup configuration.

Comment

Runs to a Modulation Effect box this morning. But even regular is $449. I bet that is a fantastic guitar at that price. Where are they made, just out of curiosity?

What was the Supid Deal price?
                    Originally posted by Bad City
                    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                      I'm tempted too but really don't need another tele, or guitar in general really
                      Ditto. In spades.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                        Runs to a Modulation Effect box this morning. But even regular is $449. I bet that is a fantastic guitar at that price. Where are they made, just out of curiosity?

overseas some place but not sure. sdotd price was $300

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post

overseas some place but not sure. sdotd price was $300
                          Damn...and I already got my 2021 guitar, and I'm out of axes to trade out for $
                          Originally posted by Bad City
                          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

The Tribute Series is made in Indonesia. I have a Legacy and I love it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

-Greg

Guitars:
                            2016 Ibanez RG6003FM (JB/'59nJ)
                            2018 G&L Tribute Legacy (Hot Rails/stock/stock)
                            2019 Squier Affinity Telecaster HH (Esquire'd w/ JB)
                            Applause/Ovation AE28 Acoustic/Electric

Comment

Here that deal is again. IN OLYMPIC WHITE for all you honkies.

I don't know, I don't think you are going to ever find a better entry level guitar (Maybe a that Yamaha Pacific loaded with the bucker and P90?)

​​​​​​https://www.musiciansfriend.com/stup...c92d55c8ca7a5e

This is a great deal at 299.99

Comment

Working...
                              X