No announcement yet.

Orpheo Guitars: Guitars Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck with everything Mr. O, positivity breeds positivity and I’m pretty sure that’s your nature. Here’s to hoping they get you right real soon so you can get your life back on track. Also prayers for your better half and your family who are taking this on with you. God bless.

Comment

• I hope they get you back in top shape soon. It sounds like you've got a positive attitude which helps tremendously.

Comment

• Get well, Orpheo. Hope to hear a more hopeful positive report after the treatment.

Comment

• Hang in there, Orpheo. Dealing with cancer is seldom a simple thing.
          Very glad to learn you no longer have to take the meds!
          "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

• So sorry to hear this... It sucks for sure, but in today's world there are great chances at remission. Stay strong and positive!
            -=The Dali
            --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

• Hoping the surgery was successful, Orpheo, and that you're feeling a bit better by now.
              Recovery can be a long process but we're all wishing you well for the holiday season.
              "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

• +1
                hope you are on the mend Mr. O, positive vibes and all the good mojo being sent.

Comment

• Dang! So sorry bro!!!! Totally missed this whole deal...

Hang tough man. Prayers, positive waves, mojo and all things good sent.

Check in when you can. Beat the crap out of this. the world needs Orphio Guitars.
                  Originally posted by Bad City
                  He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

• Another month with no activity.

Hope you're doing better these days, Orpheo. Please let us know.

We wish you well.

Comment

• I know in the last month Orpheo got married! So best wishes to you, sir (and new wife).
                      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

• Hah, that's great news! I was starting to feel worried, as I tried to contact him a while ago and got no answer. Given his recent health troubles his silence worried me quite a bit... But all is good then! And thanks for the info Mincer!

Comment

• You'll all get your free guitars, just be patient...

Comment

• Originally posted by Obsessive Compulsive View Post
                            You'll all get your free guitars, just be patient...
                            Well, if that is your first thought, that speaks volumes about you. But it didn't surprise me one iota that this comment came from you, it is perfectly in line with what I've come to learn about you.

Prove me wrong! I'll be happy to admit that I was wrong and you're a decent guy afterall.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by eclecticsynergy View Post

+1 congrats Mr and Mrs O.

Comment

Working...
                                X