Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orpheo
    replied
    I have four more guitar bodies that I have hardware for. Just need necks. (3x strat 1x tele)

I have three more guitar necks that I have hardware for. Just need bodies. (2x Blackmachine style neck and 1 neck with a 3x3 headstock that could go on everything in a pinch other than a superstrat model).

If I really exert myself I could make seven (!) guitars for a new giveaway.

I'll think about that, also because it has quite some additional costs involved to make 4 new necks and 3 bodies. Cost wise, that would be close to 1000$ and I'm not really comfortable shilling out that cash myself just to give away Oh, and paints. OMG paint is so expensive, haha. I have written off these guitars years ago. They're just gathering dust. But... This idea of these 7 guitars is for something in the future. Let's first see how this project goes.

Leave a comment:

• orpheo
    replied
    Allright guys! I'm up and awake and my inbox has exploded. But that was to be expected.

Guitars #1 and #4 are spoken for and paid for too, so those are 100% out of the equation.

Guitars #2 and #3, I'm still talking about those but for now let's assume they're spoken for too. So...

Who's up for round 2?

Leave a comment:

• nexion218
    replied
    Originally posted by jeremy View Post
    join a forum and get a free guitar!
    Right? Orpheo singlehandedly settled the debate (if there ever was one) about which one is the best forum on the interwebz....

Leave a comment:

• PS412
    replied
    This is, well, pretty damn cool of you. Tip of the hat.

Leave a comment:

• eclecticsynergy
    replied
    Dibs on the Explorer!!
    PM sent.
    Last edited by eclecticsynergy; 07-07-2021, 06:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• beaubrummels
    replied
    Originally posted by orpheo View Post
    Guitar 3.
    Hipshot locking trem and headpiece, Seymour Duncan pickups (JB/Fullshred hybrid bridge, 59/Jazz hybrid neck). Medium chunky bubinga neck, ebony fretboard with maple binding.
    Click image for larger version Name:	180333214_3593782664095771_8065087069821502698_n.jpg Views:	41 Size:	77.5 KB ID:	6094007
    Can I call dibs on this one? Or did someone already? Do you have pics of the headstock?

EDIT: payment sent.
    Last edited by beaubrummels; 07-09-2021, 09:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• d1dsj
    replied
    Oh man, can I have dibs on the upcoming V please?

Leave a comment:

• Jack_TriPpEr
    replied
    Originally posted by orpheo View Post
    Number 5, 6 and 7 and 8 will be posted tomorow. I'm on a friggn roll.

PM me with what you want and we'll make it work.
    When you post the others, can you specify the weight with each one? I might be interested in one of them, if the weight is around 7.5 lbs or less.

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied
    I've played a few of his guitars, and they were great, so congrats to the lucky ones!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by jeremy View Post

i think they are already spoken for
    Well he said call dibs in the thread, send him a a PM, and he'll make arrangements. I only see someone talking about #1 on a two page thread soooooooo. We'll see. Wish me luck. It's been a hard year so far for me, I could use a break.I see he said they're spoken for, but you never know.
    Last edited by Guest; 07-07-2021, 02:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied

i think they are already spoken for

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Dibs on #2 finish flaws or not. Hope I get it lol.

Leave a comment:

• PFDarkside
    replied
    Wow, incredible!

Can’t wait to see the Pink, V and Explorer, I’d love any of them!

Leave a comment:

• orpheo
    replied
    Jeremy, I just sent you a PM

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied
    lets just go with #1 then. ill take the case and all the stuff too. message me with how i can send ya payment

Leave a comment:

Working...
X