Are these Legit? Kramer content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these Legit? Kramer content

If so...I'd love one of these. Or, Kommie Kramer Kopy? If so...no way Comrade!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/37364700942...gAAOSwIjVg7Dd1
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

These are legit remasters. They are admittedly made with cheaper hardware (and probably more cheaply in general) than the originals, but as a live guitar for your band this would be excellent.

For myself, I am seriously considering getting one of these:

Click image for larger version

Name:	49907_Kramer_The-84_Blue_Snakeskin_NAMM_1_2eebfd74-25c0-4245-b1c5-28912fe529e2_4000x.progressive.jpg?v=1596121160.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	6096243

Comment

Looks sweet!
      ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
      2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
      Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Yeah, that Swan is definitely one of the new Gibson-owned models/reissues. IMO, they don't hold a candle to the originals. If that was an original Aztec Swan in that condition, add 1 or a 2 to the front of that price.

Comment

Ace, you've discovered a secret portal on the internet. Jeffsmusic is legit. It's the backdoor reseller for used, seconds, ding/dent from Sweetwater. The stuff is legit. I got my R0 through that.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
            If so...I'd love one of these. Or, Kommie Kramer Kopy? If so...no way Comrade!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/37364700942...gAAOSwIjVg7Dd1
            That guitar I posted in the Kramer Graphic thread is a legit Kramer partscaster btw ....just has a killer new commy paint job. It sold for $1450 (I bid upto $1200 or so ..but lost out.) Worth every penny and more I'm sure.

And yeah that's real...based on how the entry level Indo Kramer's play I bet it'll shred like a mother too!
            "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
            If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

I know a guy who has a real one...

And $700 is maybe steep if Into IMO...but used comes around!

Comment

And yeah...Indonesian. Doesn't mean it is bad, just means I need killer reviews before $700 goes out the door.

Comment

It's $575 with free shipping. What is $700?

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
                    It's $575 with free shipping. What is $700?
                    Common price around the web

Comment

Working...
                    X