banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know anything about the New Orleans Guitar Company stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know anything about the New Orleans Guitar Company stuff?

There is a green Voodoo model in a local shop FS and it floored me. Wish I hadn't picked it up but--. Whats the story on these as it's a KILLER!!!
    Here she be and is haunting me!

Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Resist! Its Voodoo magic. Go and see a Voodoo doc for counter magic.
    I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

I don't like the body shape, but it's a very pretty piece of wood in your reverb link.
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

looks great but never heard of em. theres lots of little builders like that so just cause hes not well known doesnt mean it isnt awesome. think about the builders on our forum, if they werent members here i doubt wed know who they are but they make great stuff

Comment

Not normally the type of guitar I would get excited by but after picking it up and playing it was very very impressed. Really has a unique vibe and tone plus plays like a dream. When you get it in hands and really look close the fit finish workmanship and attention to detail is just jaw dropping. I'm not wild about the look but after playing it is really something very very special.
          Have played $10,000 boutique guitars that this thing blows away. Also have bought a bunch of stuff from these guys and know the shop owner so wouldn't play this price. Bad timing but REAL:LY tempted by this one!!
          Guitars
          Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
          Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Looks interesting. Their shop looks pretty small on their website, reminds me a lot of Knaggs Guitars.

Comment

Working...
            X