banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what the third back access cavity here is for (Battery?..Preamp?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they are EMG Retroactives, the do indeed use a battery.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
      The X300's are'nt too bad either ..saw them at the store that day too.

They have one of those dedicated battery compartments though (and the same EMG's)

It's just that that Dragon burst is pretty well done ..& kind of unusual, especially on a superstrat

Cort: "why not when we make the 'real' ibanezes too"
      "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

hhha.....and the real Schecter's, Squire's, Ltd's, Sterling's, Dean's etc..etc..

They're great playing guitars & tremendous bang for the buck. If you're buying new, nothing else comes close in $500-700 range especially. And they've been edging up higher with the x500's/700's/Duality's/G Custom's etc...
        "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
        If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Obsessive Compulsive View Post
          Aren't those passives and need no battery?
          No idea what they are ..but they're EMG's not EMGHz's. I saw that myself. They look identical to the Retroactives (actives..ie they have an external preamp) that were in the X300 which was hanging just next to it. Either way, I don't really care..
          Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 07-23-2021, 09:24 AM.
          "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
          If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Working...
          X