Guitar of the (near) Future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar of the (near) Future?

The EXPRESSIV MIDI PRO is a revolutionary MIDI guitar controller that is incredibly expressive and easy to use. Plug & Play with any Synth or DAW and take your performance to a new level.

Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

The problem with that is that you have to take your hand away from the strings. I am all for innovations, but both hands are occupied when playing. It would make more sense to have this on the floor and control it with your foot.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      The problem with that is that you have to take your hand away from the strings. I am all for innovations, but both hands are occupied when playing. It would make more sense to have this on the floor and control it with your foot.
      This guitar has an innovative mode that I think addresses your concern - but not sure if you caught it in the demo video? You can activate a mode where juat hammering onto the fretboard with your fretting hand can produce enough attack and volume so that your picking hand is free for other things
      Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Comment

Working...
      X