Balaguer Guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balaguer Guitars?

Does anyone here happen to own a Balaguer guitar? If so, how well do you like it?

Their Espada Select with "Rustic" finishes look awesome online, but I've never seen one in person. Curious how they compare to other mfrs in terms of build quality and feel?

Seriously, no one?

Comment

Dude, C-man, you asked if anyone owned one. That puts you into contacting their artist list. I'd love to own one. I'd love to own at least one of every boutique axe for review. But alas, I am but a mere a working pauper who puts Duncans in an LP Studio to simulate a vintage guitar. ;-)

Comment

I'd never heard of them before, apparently they have an affordable standard line, definitely not what I would consider booteek prices - https://www.balaguerguitars.com/prod...-new-for-2021/

Comment

They are affordable and beautiful but that is a lot of money for a guitar I have never touched or heard.

Comment

They look very cool and it’s a great price for a semi custom instrument. I’ve seen a few on some guitar Facebook groups but they’ve been pretty rare. I didn’t ask for any impressions or reviews.
            Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
            X