Epi Elitist LP Standard Plus??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epi Elitist LP Standard Plus??

Ok, I'm thinking about getting an Epi Elitist LP Standard Plus instead of a regular standard. Have any of you played an Elitist? There supposed to be "Hand Made" in Japan. I've read alot of good things about them, but I wont get to play one until I order mine. After I trade my Schecter C-1 Elite in I'm gonna have to cover a difference of $600. The Epi retails for around $1400.

Last edited by Skullkrusher; 05-20-2004, 03:04 PM.

Re: Epi Elitist LP Standard Plus??

Just get a gibson studio for the money man!

Why get an epi for 1600, when u can get a studio or even a classic for that much?

Comment

They're very nice but look used Gibson Standard Plus. I got mine for $1200 after looking around for a while, it was dead mint, hardly played.
      My Bands -
      https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
      www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
      www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
      GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Originally posted by Grandor
        Just get a gibson studio for the money man!

Why get an epi for 1600, when u can get a studio or even a classic for that much?
        Well, that actual cost of the Epi was only about $900. As far as a real Gibson.............I dont care much for the studios. And I'd pay alot more than what I want to if I got a real Gibson Standard Plus, if it was new anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Wattage
          They're very nice but look used Gibson Standard Plus. I got mine for $1200 after looking around for a while, it was dead mint, hardly played.
          I'll do that. I'll keep my eye out for awhile and see if I run across anything.

Comment

Check out the Heritage 150.
            "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so." ~ Ford Prefect

Comment

I spent about 2 months last year scouring eBay, the web and local shops for the right one and finally I hit it. I got it on eBay, took a chance but I knew I wouldn't get hurt paying $1200 for a super clean LP. The guy had excellent feedback and quickly answered any and all questions I had. Mine is a CS with a beautiful top, I like the Plus upgrades (Grovers, chrome jack plate and the flamey top) well worth it. With summer coming up you might find some good deals floating around.

If you are going to consider the Epi Elitists seriously consider the other quality Japanese market LP's. The Orville by Gibsons, Tokai's, Burny's eyc. Guitargai on eBay brings over some great stuff and he is a first rate person to deal with. You might even find a japanese market Epi LP, essentially Orville by Gibson became Epi Japan, I have a Jap Epi Custom that is killer. A totally different beast from the koreans and I like them better than the Elitists because they have the correct headstock.
              My Bands -
              https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
              www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
              www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
              GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Working...
              X