What is this brand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this brand?

It's says licensed by Fender, but I can't make out the brand name...

Click image for larger version

Name:	LehEcuF.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	6119449
    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

MightyMite

Comment

When did the logo change from the heart and lightning bolt?

Comment

Since I don't know the history of their logo for necks I can't answer that. But I do know what you mean by the heart and lightning bolt.

Comment

That's the older logo, I believe.

Here's another one with the same as in the OP photo. I saw one on a Euro site with a Charvel logo on the headstock too.

Selling a beautiful fully finished and leveled Mighty Mite Telecaster neck (licensed by Fender) for $260. Comes with vintage-style tuners. The neck has been sprayed with a vintage amber tint and has 21 medium-jumbo stainless steel frets. Frets were fully dressed and leveled and given the "vin...

Comment

Older than when? The heart and lightning bolt is from the late 70's.

Comment

Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post
              Older than when? The heart and lightning bolt is from the late 70's.
              Do you have a dated example of the heart and lightning bolt marking on a MightyMite neck? Because I can't tell you WHEN or IF it changed if I never saw a heart and lightning bolt on their necks to begin with? Logo questions would be better asked of MightyMite themselves.
              Last edited by idsnowdog; 10-14-2021, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Mighty Mite is good stuff
                “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

They used that circular logo on their necks for ages, probably 10-15 years.

I think they only recently went back to the heart and lightning bolt on their newer, Indonesian-made stock.

Comment

I emailed them and asked.... We'll see if they answer.

Comment

With all your years of repair, I'm kind of surprised you haven't seen that one before. Amongst the forum, I would have tried to ask you first what it was.

Comment

I don't know everything, and consider myself an eternal student. Indeed - the day is not complete for me if I haven't learned something new.

Comment

The old "Tattoo" logoClick image for larger version

Name:	logo.png
Views:	170
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	6119744

Comment

The old "Tattoo" logo
                            Which is on the new website... What's old is new again?

Comment

Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post
                              I don't know everything, and consider myself an eternal student. Indeed - the day is not complete for me if I haven't learned something new.
                              When you are ready to learn about steel wool, I am here for you
                              “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Working...
                              X