Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clapton rig rundown

Originally posted by JMP/HBE View Post
    Cool. That tech guy got a little uncomfortable talking about those custom amps. Look at his face, I think he was thinking where the line was as to what he should say.

No pedals, expected that ...but I actually expected him to play stock reissue Fenders for backline -only because I know for a fact Clapton is the kind of guy who can without impact to his thing at all.

That dude that does the interviews tries too hard to be hip. -he needs to just relax with the irrelevant branding and style every vid. -although I enjoy his vids.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

Cool. That tech guy got a little uncomfortable talking about those custom amps. Look at his face, I think he was thinking where the line was as to what he should say.

No pedals, expected that ...but I actually expected him to play stock reissue Fenders for backline -only because I know for a fact Clapton is the kind of guy who can without impact to his thing at all.

That dude that does the interviews tries too hard to be hip. -he needs to just relax with the irrelevant branding and style every vid. -although I enjoy his vids.
      I actually felt the tech was guarded the whole time and with good cause. His boss never gives interviews. Props to the host diplomatically prying it out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by JMP/HBE View Post

I actually felt the tech was guarded the whole time and with good cause. His boss never gives interviews. Props to the host diplomatically prying it out of him.
        Yeah, my first impression before watching the video was something like -Clapton is actually letting his tech do a rig rundown?
        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Gettin' them classic tonez with old-school active pickups and a vintage style onbaord 25dB boost and tone sculpting that makes your battery-powered single coils sound like vintage correct humbuckers #onlyagibsonisgoodenough
          Gibson LP, Burstbucker 3 A6, 490R A4
          Gibson LP, Pearly Gates A6, Sentient A4
          Gibson LP BFG, Burstbucker A8, P90
          Gibson SG special T, GFS Crunchy Mini, Gibson mini A3
          Strat SSS, SD STK-6 , SSL1 middle, Bootstrap Sparkle Neck
          Strat HSS hardtail, Perpetual Burn A6, Bootstrap Sparkle mid/neck
          Tele, DMZ Area Hot T, Gibson Mini A3
          Tele, DMZ Pegasus A2, Gibson Mini A3
          Jackson V, SD Pegasus bridge, 490R A5
          PRS SE CU24: Air Norton A2, 490R A3

Comment

I dig Clapton's modern sound (last 30 years or so).
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
            X