No announcement yet.

Being happy with the guitars you got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am happy with my current selection of guitars. To be honest, i have way more than I'll ever really need.

I have 9 but could do with 3 or 4 no problem, but......i like guitars in general, and mine in particular. I don't need the money, so no need to sell. Plus, they are not worth all that much.

I do however see the end drawing near for new guitar shaped toys. I want an RGA and an acoustic.

Comment

Originally posted by Juanhanglo View Post
      I am happy with my current selection of guitars. To be honest, i have way more than I'll ever really need.

I have 9 but could do with 3 or 4 no problem, but......i like guitars in general, and mine in particular. I don't need the money, so no need to sell. Plus, they are not worth all that much.

I do however see the end drawing near for new guitar shaped toys. I want an RGA and an acoustic.
      Yeah of all my guitars, only one of them is a premium. The rest are entry level, or mid grade import/USA-made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love owning more. And collecting more also.

Comment

You ever sat down and valuate your guitar collection? Today I made a comment to the wife about wanting a motorcycle (used to ride many years ago, but stopped about 15 years ago). And she said well if you didn’t buy so many guitars maybe you could have one. I was about to argue that then I stopped myself…she’s right.

Comment

Originally posted by 1neeto View Post
            You ever sat down and valuate your guitar collection? Today I made a comment to the wife about wanting a motorcycle (used to ride many years ago, but stopped about 15 years ago). And she said well if you didn’t buy so many guitars maybe you could have one. I was about to argue that then I stopped myself…she’s right.

You have to let go of one branch in order to grab another

Comment

I have way too many than I need at this point. And though they're almost exclusively cheap-to mid-priced they all sound great & play like butter. No regrets there. However, It made sense when I was still able to play them all at least once in a while but there are just too many (25+) for that now & I mostly stick to maybe 6-7 favorites.

Having said that I've never owned or played an ash guitar (though my only bass is an ash SR) and I don't own a pointy V (or any V for that matter ..but I only like pointy one's)..so realistically speaking I guess there's room in the stable for at least one of those each
              "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
              If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Working...
              X