New guitar and Line 6 Pod X3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guitar and Line 6 Pod X3.

OK so I found a DeArmond by Guild used. Purple almost pink like. A deep scratch and nasty ding. Guitar pickguard is roached and will be taken off. Korea made. Sent to America to be set up, any issues addressed, USA pickups and pots was installed in the guitars. Here is a few example pictures. My camera did not take any good pictures at all. I also found mint a Line 6 X3 Pod pedal board in case. Missing the instruction book. Has the case also. It does so much. I looked it up. It blew me away how well it was made and I avoid Line 6 products. But I love the modeling guitars and a few other things from them. Amps I do not.

That is a seriously cool rig. Make a lot of noise with it!
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      That is a seriously cool rig. Make a lot of noise with it!
      I found both used. And the guitar is not heavy at all. And it looks amazing. It has a few dings and like I said one nasty one. It needs new strings, etc.. And I love the color. Thanks for the reply. I have not been here in a while. Life, covid, family and a few other things has been in my way. And I also forgot.
      Last edited by Samick Lover; 10-27-2021, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Nice. PODs are a lot of fun, and capable of some excellent sounds.
        “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

And that is one excellent, unusual color!
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
            And that is one excellent, unusual color!
            People love that one and the Tennessee orange. I love it I looked both the guitar and the Pod over. I felt of the neck. A wide neck bothers me. I have CMT and my left hand was not born like yours. I fret with it. I cannot hit certain chords. So the neck is really good for my hand. Thanks for the reply. I going to love it. The Line 6 I might like it? I play with low volumes my tinnitus and all. If not it looks great though. I will keep it set up for looks if I do not like it. It look great and is made so well.

Comment

Working...
            X