My Page Full Of Great Guitar Related Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Page Full Of Great Guitar Related Links

Thought you all might benefit from some of these great links? Some are from our own family of forum members....Enjoy...

Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Re: My Page Full Of Great Guitar Related Links

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97
    Thought you all might benefit from some of these great links? Some are from our own family of forum members....Enjoy...

http://www.freewebs.com/stratpaulguy60/mylinks.htm
    Cool very cool - everyone should go and have a look at the site, simple but straightforward and easy to navigate. Congrats to all and one of thes days I am going to give you my links!!
    Normans Guitars

Comment

Sweet...Artietoo ,Curly and lew have stuff there....
      Marshall JVM 410C
      Mesa Boogie DC-3
      ~2010 USA G&L Legacy Special/S-500 bastard-child, Tobaccoburst.
      1996 USA G&L Legacy, Honeyburst, SSS , Dimarzio Injector/Kinman AVn69/AVn69
      2007 USA Gibson LP Studio, Stock PUPs
      2005 USA EBMM Silhouette Special,Hardtail , Tobaccoburst,SSS Stock PUPs
      1999 USA Peavey Wolfgang,Flame Cherryburst Trem
      2005 MIM Fender Tele, Hotrails/Stock Neck
      1997 Yamaha Pacifica 812 EMGs

Comment

Good links, thanks.

Comment

Nice page John.

(Which reminds me . . . I need to update mine badly!)

Comment

nice site mate

Comment

Very nice! I need to take some new pics for my site too!
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

haha ...

my links page was on the last 'Vault", along with Artietoo's:

I haven't reposted it, because I wanted to organize it a little - it's straight out of my old bookmark file, just editted down a little.

I started to categorize it the other day ... you know what? it's a lot of work my hat's off to Artie for the job he's done

there are a few sites I think most players would get a lot from - guitar amplifier blueprinting, Hoffman Amps, Aiken Amps tech info, Fender Forum, Ampage, etc, etc .....

and, John, I liked how you imbedded that sound file - it started right up, and played with no problem, and sounded good - that's not always easy with sound files!
                Last edited by Curly; 05-22-2004, 08:21 AM.
                "music heals"
                facebook

Comment

Glad you guys are enjoying the links..I was doing some looking on my website and thought those links were all pretty useful...

John
                  Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Nice idea. I stole.

-Matt
                    Originally posted by Scott_F
                    On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

Great background music. I've got to go out and get BTO's Not Fragile. Probably my first hard rock record when I was 12 or 13.
                      Seymour Duncans I've owned: Dimebucker, '59n, '59b, PG+n, JB, Phat Cat, PGn, Custom, Seth Lover, '78.

Comment

Working...
                      X