No announcement yet.

Your Next Guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm really down to sell off anything not in regular rotation. If I get another guitar, I'm thinking of a Swiss Army Switchblade type like the Parker Fly Deluxe with piezo and synth pickups. (Picture just an example)

Comment

I've owned so many good guitars; that I've lost...

..and now I got about everything I need, one of each kind. "You'll never have enough guitars anyway".

... though, to be honest. A short-scale "violin" bass, with frets; could compliment my collection. And make it easier to play certain styles of music.
      (my fretless playing is getting better; so I'm hoping to get rid of the "training wheels" (frets) for good! =)

-Erl ♪
      If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

I just added a new Les Paul Std, and an RG550 so an SG will probably be next.

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
          I think I'm really down to sell off anything not in regular rotation. If I get another guitar, I'm thinking of a Swiss Army Switchblade type like the Parker Fly Deluxe with piezo and synth pickups. (Picture just an example)
          Are you looking for the midi or the 13-pin version?

Comment

I have a Brian Moore with 13 pin and piezo. It is really great to have all of that in 1 guitar. It would be pretty awesome in a Fly.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

My next guitar will probably be, once again, a Warmoth build.

Comment

I haven’t needed a new guitar since probably 2013 when I had 3 electrics. But since then they’ve been sprouting like a Mogwai who got wet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

Are you looking for the midi or the 13-pin version?
                  I'd have to research the advantages and disadvantages of each. My gut think midi, but I'm sure there are reasons to prefer the 13-pin.

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post

I'd have to research the advantages and disadvantages of each. My gut think midi, but I'm sure there are reasons to prefer the 13-pin.
                    Well, the midi version works with software/hardware of a company that didn't last very long. The 13 pin works with Roland stuff, including the non-synth VG99 modeler.

Comment

Considered this...

Click image for larger version

Name:	1_Full_Straight_Front_NA-a059d20b86feb73818f315221a655ce2.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	6170353

Comment

The only color I don't have of these... And it is back in stock

Name:	preview-3.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	6170464

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post

Well, the midi version works with software/hardware of a company that didn't last very long. The 13 pin works with Roland stuff, including the non-synth VG99 modeler.
                          I did a write-up (below) on the 13-pin version vs. midi. I lean towards the midi for many reasons. I still have the midi software if anyone needs it I will rip a copy for you

Comment

I like

Name:	21072900826-body-xlarge.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	6170486 Click image for larger version

Name:	kramer-electric-guitars-solid-body-kramer-sm-1-h-tronius-silver-ksm1htsibf3-29131126177927_grande.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	6170487

Comment

Originally posted by UnderTheFlame83 View Post
                              I like

Name:	21072900826-body-xlarge.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	6170486 Click image for larger version

Name:	kramer-electric-guitars-solid-body-kramer-sm-1-h-tronius-silver-ksm1htsibf3-29131126177927_grande.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	6170487
                              It took them long enough to come back out with the single hum version. The silver is also my favorite color out of the 3, with the purple one right behind it. Kramer has been killing it lately.
                              Lots of their guitars I would love to have but really don't NEED anything. Would love the SM1-H, Snake Sabo, NightSwan Astec, Traci Guns Voyager, Jersey Star white, Baretta Vintage ruby red and Pacer Vintage Tiger. Those Baretta Specials look awesome as well and I hear nothing but great things about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

I did a write-up (below) on the 13-pin version vs. midi. I lean towards the midi for many reasons. I still have the midi software if anyone needs it I will rip a copy for you

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2011/21477/par...E2%80%99t-midi
                                The biggest issue with me is that you couldn't add external CCs...something as simple as a hold pedal and an exp pedal for volume would require a rack synth with an advanced midi controller, which didn't really exist back then.

Comment

Working...
                                X