• Show
Clear All

• Demanic
    replied
    Saw a nice '92 Ovation on Craigslist.

Leave a comment:

• Ascension
    replied
    Been playing with a new Kiesel Delos build as a update to my Washburn Silverado. Pretty basic build and this is off the Kiesel builder.

Leave a comment:

• Top-L
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. 80's View Post

Same here. I went 12 years without buying a new guitar since my last one. That was just a little over a year ago now.
    Wow similar. The pandemic brought out the spendies.

Leave a comment:

• Top-L
    replied
    Hasn't been born yet.

Oh wait, you said guitar.

Leave a comment:

• Phantasmagoria
    replied
    The only thing I want is a V cuz I don't have one (Pointy Jackson/RR type not the rounded Gibby/Epi type..hate those.)

Leave a comment:

• UnderTheFlame83
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. 80's View Post

It took them long enough to come back out with the single hum version. The silver is also my favorite color out of the 3, with the purple one right behind it. Kramer has been killing it lately.
    Lots of their guitars I would love to have but really don't NEED anything. Would love the SM1-H, Snake Sabo, NightSwan Astec, Traci Guns Voyager, Jersey Star white, Baretta Vintage ruby red and Pacer Vintage Tiger. Those Baretta Specials look awesome as well and I hear nothing but great things about them.
    Kramer is killing it. The last 2 years many cool models have come out. Besides the silver, I think my favorite is the Baretta Viper. I am so close to pulling the trigger on one, but for the same price you can get the made in Japan 550 Genesis with the Edge trem. Still, I do GAS for the Viper...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kramer-Baretta-Custom-Graphics-Viper-Snakeskin-Green-Blue-Fade5kJMhuSVVjoqU.png
Views:	223
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	6170545

Leave a comment:

• Ashurbanipal
    replied
    Originally posted by UnderTheFlame83 View Post
    I like

Name:	21072900826-body-xlarge.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	6170486 Click image for larger version

Name:	kramer-electric-guitars-solid-body-kramer-sm-1-h-tronius-silver-ksm1htsibf3-29131126177927_grande.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	6170487
    It's a nice one. I've listened to a few demos and am not sure if the JB is right for it (imo, of course) - seems a bit too honky. Needs a PATb maybe .

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied
    Originally posted by Securb View Post

I did a write-up (below) on the 13-pin version vs. midi. I lean towards the midi for many reasons. I still have the midi software if anyone needs it I will rip a copy for you

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2011/21477/par...E2%80%99t-midi
    The biggest issue with me is that you couldn't add external CCs...something as simple as a hold pedal and an exp pedal for volume would require a rack synth with an advanced midi controller, which didn't really exist back then.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. 80's
    replied
    Originally posted by UnderTheFlame83 View Post
    I like

Name:	kramer-electric-guitars-solid-body-kramer-sm-1-h-tronius-silver-ksm1htsibf3-29131126177927_grande.jpg
    It took them long enough to come back out with the single hum version. The silver is also my favorite color out of the 3, with the purple one right behind it. Kramer has been killing it lately.
    Lots of their guitars I would love to have but really don't NEED anything. Would love the SM1-H, Snake Sabo, NightSwan Astec, Traci Guns Voyager, Jersey Star white, Baretta Vintage ruby red and Pacer Vintage Tiger. Those Baretta Specials look awesome as well and I hear nothing but great things about them.

Leave a comment:

• UnderTheFlame83
    replied
    I like

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied
    Originally posted by Mincer View Post

Well, the midi version works with software/hardware of a company that didn't last very long. The 13 pin works with Roland stuff, including the non-synth VG99 modeler.
    I did a write-up (below) on the 13-pin version vs. midi. I lean towards the midi for many reasons. I still have the midi software if anyone needs it I will rip a copy for you

Leave a comment:

• UnderTheFlame83
    replied
    The only color I don't have of these... And it is back in stock

Name:	preview-3.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	6170464

Leave a comment:

• UnderTheFlame83
    replied
    Considered this...

Name:	1_Full_Straight_Front_NA-a059d20b86feb73818f315221a655ce2.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	6170353

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied
    Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post

I'd have to research the advantages and disadvantages of each. My gut think midi, but I'm sure there are reasons to prefer the 13-pin.
    Well, the midi version works with software/hardware of a company that didn't last very long. The 13 pin works with Roland stuff, including the non-synth VG99 modeler.

Leave a comment:

• beaubrummels
    replied
    Originally posted by Securb View Post

Are you looking for the midi or the 13-pin version?
    I'd have to research the advantages and disadvantages of each. My gut think midi, but I'm sure there are reasons to prefer the 13-pin.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X