Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pskorz
    replied
    I haven’t needed a new guitar since probably 2013 when I had 3 electrics. But since then they’ve been sprouting like a Mogwai who got wet!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jeffblue
    replied
    My next guitar will probably be, once again, a Warmoth build.

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied
    I have a Brian Moore with 13 pin and piezo. It is really great to have all of that in 1 guitar. It would be pretty awesome in a Fly.

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied
    Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
    I think I'm really down to sell off anything not in regular rotation. If I get another guitar, I'm thinking of a Swiss Army Switchblade type like the Parker Fly Deluxe with piezo and synth pickups. (Picture just an example)
    Are you looking for the midi or the 13-pin version?

Leave a comment:

• CipherArcher
    replied
    I just added a new Les Paul Std, and an RG550 so an SG will probably be next.

Leave a comment:

• Erlend_G
    replied
    I've owned so many good guitars; that I've lost...

..and now I got about everything I need, one of each kind. "You'll never have enough guitars anyway".

... though, to be honest. A short-scale "violin" bass, with frets; could compliment my collection. And make it easier to play certain styles of music.
    (my fretless playing is getting better; so I'm hoping to get rid of the "training wheels" (frets) for good! =)

-Erl ♪

Leave a comment:

• beaubrummels
    replied
    I think I'm really down to sell off anything not in regular rotation. If I get another guitar, I'm thinking of a Swiss Army Switchblade type like the Parker Fly Deluxe with piezo and synth pickups. (Picture just an example)

Leave a comment:

• Wattage
    replied
    One of these 2 I suppose. or I figure how to drop some 'trons in something I have

Click image for larger version

Name:	dj.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	6170208

Click image for larger version

Name:	Azure.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	6170209

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied
    I'd love for it to be an original Parker Fly, but I doubt that will happen. So far, the next guitar hasn't revealed itself to me.

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied
    Almost bought a Korean Fender acoustic for short money. If it's still there in a week, I just might.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Synapsys
    replied
    After I relocate within Europe, depending on what job I may find and how I would fit in my flat, a Charvel Pro Mod So Cal Style 1 8n Vintage White.

Leave a comment:

• dystrust
    replied
    It's been about a year since my last acquisition, and contrary to Aceman's prediction I'm not really interested in anything at the moment. Came close to buying a 12-string ES-335 about a month ago, but passed and ended up with something else pretty cool instead. I'm most looking forward to finishing my Charvel Model 2 rebuild, but that's been in the works for a while now and doesn't really count as "new".

Leave a comment:

• dave74
    replied
    I can't handle anymore gear atm, but this has been tempting me since it's release.

Leave a comment:

• ErikH
    replied
    I just want to finish my LP DC Junior project. I’m good otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Aceman
    replied
    In all seriousness....I have very seriously been considering my "one last guitar" and then done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X