No announcement yet.

Gibson v Dean trial to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's gettin it done. Mom's in charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
      That's gettin it done. Mom's in charge.
      Aint that sooooooo cute? Daddy set up a trust with conditions to encourage his little boy to one day become.a real life full grown entrepreneur.

“For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

• You guys buying Deans all this recent time were helping little Jr avoid fulfilling his original dreams of becoming a DJ or Influencer, but he had to keep up that appearance of daddy'd burgeoning young entrepreneur in order to keep daddy's money coming in.

At least now he can go forth and fulfill his dreams.

He's free!
        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
          You guys buying Deans all this recent time were helping little Jr avoid fulfilling his original dreams of becoming a DJ or Influencer, but he had to keep up that appearance of daddy'd burgeoning young entrepreneur in order to keep daddy's money coming in.

At least now he can go forth and fulfill his dreams.

He's free!
          Having met the guy a few times, this probably isn't too far from the truth. My take is that he wanted his life to be something like the Fast & Furious movies.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

• Originally posted by Mincer View Post

Having met the guy a few times, this probably isn't too far from the truth. My take is that he wanted his life to be something like the Fast & Furious movies.
            Haha, well, I'll be honest I've met him once too, that's the vibe I got -thus the jokes!

Also, met Dean Z many times -there's another turd.

Unfortunately, most of the big guitar companies are run by trust fund kids and ******s.

Buy from a smaller company from someone that makes a great product and even better also someone that you like!
            Last edited by NegativeEase; 07-30-2022, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• I just saw yesterday that they are finally being forced to stop making the Vs and Zs. Ray Charles could've seen that coming from his grave.
              "An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. " - Bukowski

"A banker will take a guitar and play three notes on it. A rock star will take a guitar and throw it across the room. " - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Just checked their website, and all the guitars Gibson was pitching a fit about are gone.
                And what's left still looks good to me, some solid models with market appeal.
                They are featuring that new sig model with Von Frankenstein.
                I think Dean will carry on if they can get a solid leader at the helm.
                aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

• Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post
                  Just checked their website, and all the guitars Gibson was pitching a fit about are gone.
                  And what's left still looks good to me, some solid models with market appeal.
                  They are featuring that new sig model with Von Frankenstein.
                  I think Dean will carry on if they can get a solid leader at the helm.
                  Hmm, I wonder if they will have a 'fire sale' at the factory...

Comment

I bet legal stipulations say they have to document destroying those lawsuit guitars.

as sad as that is.

Comment

• Pity, otherwise they could just sell them overseas.

Comment

I wonder if they will have a fire at the factory for insurance payout?
                        Originally posted by Bad City
                        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

• Originally posted by playas View Post
                          Pity, otherwise they could just sell them overseas.
                          Guess we are buying from Thomann!
                          Originally posted by Bad City
                          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

I bet legal stipulations say they have to document destroying those lawsuit guitars.

as sad as that is.
                            I wonder if their dumpsters are locked up....

Comment

• Without knowing all the details, I bet they are allowed to sell off remaining inventory. Carlino Guitars just got some V’s in recently.

Comment

• I bet many of them go out the backdoor to friends, family, and employees at deep discounts. You guys in Florida might want to call your Dean buddies and find out if there are deals to be had.

Comment

Working...
                                X