No announcement yet.

Gibson v Dean trial to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And this is one reason prices are going up.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

• Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      And this is one reason prices are going up.
      Just like most things -the lawyers are the people who will definitely win.
      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

Much as it pains to say it, this is the most inciteful post in this thread so far...by a long stretch.

Comment

• Tort reform: Loser pays all costs.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Everybody should just represent themselves in court. How hard can it be? That's right. Who needs lawyers? Same thing with doctors and lawmakers.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_X00RD mit Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Obsessive Compulsive View Post
              Everybody should just represent themselves in court. How hard can it be? That's right. Who needs lawyers? Same thing with doctors and lawmakers.

Are you confusing my statement as some kind of criticism of the need for legal representation? Well it's not.

I'm just stating the fact that they are only certain beneficiary of extended legal battles... it's simple.
              “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Are you confusing my statement as some kind of criticism of the need for legal representation? Well it's not.

I'm just stating the fact that they are only certain beneficiary of extended legal battles... it's simple.
                You have a problem with them being the sole beneficiary? It seems like it.

Comment

You have a problem with them being the sole beneficiary? It seems like it.

Who said anything about them being a sole beneficiary? you are just dreaming things... I said nothing of the sort.

Comment

Who said anything about them being a sole beneficiary? you are just dreaming things... I said nothing of the sort.
                    My mistake. I meant ' certain beneficiary'. But you know what I am saying. Don't backpedal now, that's a dick move bro.

Comment

My mistake. I meant ' certain beneficiary'. But you know what I am saying. Don't backpedal now, that's a dick move bro.

no i don't, you're out of your mind

Comment

• I didn't read all 17 pages, and this may be wandering off topic, but I do think it's funny that Gibson wants to protect its "shape", but themselves have made Stratocaster copies. I have one of the "batwing" S-210's. (Internet pic.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Epiphone S210 Batwing.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	6178795

Comment

• Can't edit. That comes with "Gibson" on the trussrod cover.

Comment

• I think it was a different Gibson organization back then.
                            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
                              I didn't read all 17 pages, and this may be wandering off topic, but I do think it's funny that Gibson wants to protect its "shape", but themselves have made Stratocaster copies. I have one of the "batwing" S-210's. (Internet pic.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Epiphone S210 Batwing.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	6178795
                              Or like when they tried to make a Jimi Hendrix Gibson Strat...

Comment

• Originally posted by treyhaislip View Post
                                Or like when they tried to make a Jimi Hendrix Gibson Strat...
                                Wow! That was pretty bad. Especially, the "Authentic Hendrix" sticker. I think a "Hello Kitty" Squier has more class.

Comment

Working...
                                X