Godin Summit Classic Electric Guitar - Havana Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godin Summit Classic Electric Guitar - Havana Brown

I am not going to buy it though I would love to. This guitar keeps following me around the web in MF ads. It seems like I am seeing it on every website I visit. I would love to buy it but it is not in the stars right now. I would call this an almost perfect guitar.

The Summit Classic is constructed with a carved swamp ash top on a chambered Spanish cedar body, giving it a distinctively resonant tone that gets pumped out to your amp by two custom Seymour Duncan humbuckers. In addition, Godin equipped this guitar with an integrated LR Baggs T-Bridge piezo system that gives you access to a huge range of organic acoustic tones.

For the Summit Classic, Godin went to the guitar pickup gurus — Seymour Duncan. The Custom SH-11 humbucker in the bridge position. In the neck position, Godin chose a Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N

Originally posted by Securb View Post
    I am not going to buy it though I would love to. This guitar keeps following me around the web in MF ads. It seems like I am seeing it on every website I visit. I would love to buy it but it is not in the stars right now. I would call this an almost perfect guitar.

I see it in your future but the Celtics must go to the Finals first.
    "I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Originally posted by TVFV View Post

I see it in your future but the Celtics must go to the Finals first.
      If I did "good" with my Draft Kings account I would not have that kind of money until the end of football season.

Comment

Bet it sounds great, but that guitar is fugly.
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

My Godin was a good guitar, but all Godins look a little 'inbred'. Even my wonderful-sounding Multiac Steel does.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

This guitar sounds amazing

Comment

I think you're right...that's near perfect. Great woods, chambered, great pups, great color. Except for the humongous "F" hole, it's no "fuglier" than an LP.
              I think you should bite the bullet and do what fate is trying to get you to do...buy it!
              Originally Posted by IanBallard
              Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

I would love to buy it but in the past 2 weeks I have spent $1,000 on a fence and $4,500 on chimney repairs and I am not even close to being done with home renovations.

Comment

It's a shame to pass on such a super guitar.
                  Originally Posted by IanBallard
                  Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Working...
                  X