banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KNE Guitars - Thoughts vs Musikraft, Warmoth, USACG, etc.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KNE Guitars - Thoughts vs Musikraft, Warmoth, USACG, etc.?

Anyone try a KNE Guitar build?

I love Warmoth and Musikraft but lately Musikraft has stopped building bodies, I thnk USACG was sold to MJT and you can't order anything currently plus the Warmoth body I spec'd seemed to be priced just high enough to make me look around.

Looking at a Randy Rhodes style V Project and don't really need super fancy wood offerings.

I’m debating grabbing one for a Van Halen type build. We’ll see. Bodies are very easy, especially with a CNC. Necks are a little more challenging but they’ve been doing them a while.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I've got a KNE alder San Dimas style body with a Warmoth neck. It's one of the most resonate guitars that I own. It's loud and sounds great even unplugged.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
        I've got a KNE alder San Dimas style body with a Warmoth neck. It's one of the most resonate guitars that I own. It's loud and sounds great even unplugged.
        Thanks Jolly! Is that the one with the snakeskin wrap?

Comment

Originally posted by treyhaislip View Post

Thanks Jolly! Is that the one with the snakeskin wrap?
          Yes'r.

Comment

KNE makes good stuff. Got one of their "RRVee" bodies and it was stellar. Communication was always pretty good, too. Don't be thrown off by the late-'90s website design

Comment

Originally posted by Masta' C View Post
              KNE makes good stuff. Got one of their "RRVee" bodies and it was stellar. Communication was always pretty good, too. Don't be thrown off by the late-'90s website design
              Haha! The website definitely looks like it's stuck in the 90s! But good info, thank you!

Comment

Yeah, his website is horrible. I did all of my communication with him on Facebook messenger.

Comment

What's hilarious is that, with all the free templates and low-cost e-commerce platforms/site builders out there, there's really no excuse for an ugly website in 2022, even for a beginner or small business!

Comment

Working...
                  X