No announcement yet.

NGD - Posh Chinese Content (with vids)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - Posh Chinese Content (with vids)

I ordered a Shijie a while back. I originally wanted an HSH strat with a more modern feel and stainless frets

Unfortunately, Shijie only does HSS and SSS for their strats (and they route accordingly)

So I had mine sent to my friend at Rangka Guitars to mod it a bit. He obliged and today I got to play it in it's finished form

Full album is below, but here's a quick clip of it in action

Originally posted by Myaccount876
    Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Sounds good. I can see how the neck H is needed for you. What pickups are in it? What amp or modeler/emulation are you using?

Comment

36th neck sounds good. And of course the Super D is a rock classic.
      (Beaubrummels, pickups are listed in the title of the vid but they aren't visible in the small window.)

I too am curious about the modeling used there.
      "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

I'm using a Kemper into an audio interface.

The profile is a Splawn QuickRod profiled by a German studio I forgot the current name of (but they used to go by ToneHammer)

Delay and Reverb are added in post.

And yup I'm using the Super D and PAF 36 combo. I don't really need the H neck, but I'm pretty much done with HSS for now since my main Rangka is HSS and it already covers all the bases I want from HSS right now. Meanwhile I've always kinda wanted the "European" 80s metal set.
        Originally posted by Myaccount876
        Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Working...
        X