Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter Guitars

Anyone play Schecter guitars?

I've owned a C1- Plus and a C1- Standard early 2000 models with Duncan Designed pickups but sold them both. Do wish I would had kept the Standard. Traded it in for a 7 string 12 years ago. Currently the only Schecter I currently have is a 2008 Damien FR. I like the shape of the neck on these guitars. Not too chunky or thin. I haven't played any new Schecter guitars in years but have read they changed the neck shapes on most models. I don't play my Damien as much as other guitars, but when I do pick it up I have fun with it and wonder why I don't play it more often. Nice quality and the EMG HZs sound really good.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220622_160328.jpg
Views:	474
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	6181041

I am not a big Schecter guy so I am not sure of the model but our singer plays a Schecter. I have used it for a few songs it sounds great and plays like butter. I will take a closer look at it tomorrow night at practice. This is not a new Schecter he has had it for at least 5 years.

Comment

I have a C+ and a Blackjack. The C+ came with Duncan Designed. Last year I replaced the bridge pickup with a Duncan Distortion. The Blackjack a 59/JB set. I think that they're great

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

I own a couple of basses and guitars. I was actually playing and recording with my Schecter Dug Pinnick Baron bass yesterday.

Comment

I wanted something as modern as possible and completely different from anything I had. The C-1 SLS Elite was the answer...

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Dennis View Post
            I wanted something as modern as possible and completely different from anything I had. The C-1 SLS Elite was the answer...
            I like my C-1 Elite a lot, I just wish they would have toned back the abalone from 12 to about 4.
            Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I've had my C1 for 10-15 years and love everything about it. It's got 2 P-Rails in it with Triple Shot rings. It plays and sounds so good that I don't even notice the excess abalone.
              Originally Posted by IanBallard
              Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

I have a Blackjack and C1 Platinum. Also, a Daisy Rock, which is a Schecter for all intents and purpose. I sold the EMG's out of the Platinum, and have some Livewire Classic II's to go in there. I love Schecters. As well built as anything I own. Just nice solid guitars.

Comment

My singer's guitar is a C1 Platinum he paid $450 for it. Great guitar.

Comment

Yeah, but being an eclectic old fart only pre 1985 Schecter made in Van Nuys, CA
                    Last edited by hamerfan; 06-25-2022, 09:39 AM.
                    I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

I love Schecter guitars. I have an Omen Extreme S-2 tuned to D standard with Nazgul/Sentient pups installed. It sounds great and feels great, especially for a budget guitar. My next guitar will either be a Schecter (eyeing that Solo-II Custom) or a Charvel.

Comment

I had an S-1, Tempest, Corsair and mini-Corsair (test run). The Corsair had a crazy finish and was my number one stage guitar for a couple years. They were all solid guitars, definitely good bang for the buck

Comment

I don't play Schecter, but that's probably because I play a bunch of =Deans. I would totally play Schecter. I like everyone I ever picked up.
                          Originally posted by Bad City
                          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Never played one I didn't like. Great guitars. Was very tempted to get either a C-1 or a 006 Elite back in the day.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

-Greg

Guitars:
                            2016 Ibanez RG6003FM (JB/'59nJ)
                            2018 G&L Tribute Legacy (Hot Rails/stock/stock)
                            2019 Squier Affinity Telecaster HH (Esquire'd w/ JB)
                            Applause/Ovation AE28 Acoustic/Electric

Comment

Glad I have the two that I do.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X