Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. 80's View Post

Very Nice.

I'd really like to get one of the seafoam green Sun Valley Super Shredder Strats.
    Those are mahogany and MII FWIW, but supposed to be really nice, I haven't tried them, seafoam green doesn't really do it for me. I really like the Korina exotics though and it was a toss up on those, but, they are production so will be around a while. The ash/lacewood is a prototype so it's one of a kind, the only thing I don't like about it is the black binding on the neck, maple strat-type necks should not have binding (IMHO).
    Last edited by devastone; 06-29-2022, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

I just got a swamp ash chubby!
      I think it's the lacewood top that is doing it for you.

Comment

I'm a little late to the party but love Schecter! Would buy more.

Bought a C-1 Classic (MIK) on eBay on a whim back in 2006 and it has been a wonderful workhorse since. It's played well with lots of pickups, has been stable through many different tunings, the neck feels great, and I love the gaudy look. Makes me feel like I'm playing a much more expensive guitar, but bang for buck this one is off the charts.

I had an A7 Avenger I bought off a forum bro here for a few years, and it felt just as much like home. It had to go to finance others but damn, top notch for such an affordable guitar

• EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
        • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
        • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
        • G&L Tribute Comanche
        • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
        • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
        • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Working...
        X