Sawtooth American h68 classic review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sawtooth American h68 classic review

Got my sawtooth in today, they were having a %50 off sale so I got this $850 guitar for $425 but I'm going to have to send it back. It was supposed to come with a JB Jazz set in it but came with a 59' set which was a mistake in assembly but it was also missing the hardshell case that was supposed to come with it too. The overall quality just seemed cheap to me. For example the neck was just attached to the body at the base of the fretboard not even filling in a short neck tennon slot. And the finish seemed cheap. These are supposed to be their top line guitars assembled in California. The bridge had no Intonation at all, all the saddles were all in a straight line. So this answers my questions about sawtooth guitars. Anybody else have any?
    It's funny how some stories became historic,
    especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
    But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

I've just seen some of the ads in Guitar Mags, so I don't have any direct experience, but I really appreciate the review. Maybe there are better choices, even at half off.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

What are you waiting for, return it and get something else with better value for money, maybe a Schecter?

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_X00RD mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Obsessive Compulsive View Post
        What are you waiting for, return it and get something else with better value for money, maybe a Schecter?

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_X00RD mit Tapatalk
        I'm waiting on a return shipping label. Lol Yes I'm definitely going to return it and probably get a little Marshall MG50 solid state amp. I've got 16 guitars I really don't need another guitar right now I was curious about the quality and happened to catch the sale which I don't think is very rare because they are now having a 40% off sale.
        It's funny how some stories became historic,
        especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
        But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Comment

Working...
        X