NGD yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD yesterday

I still have trouble posting pics, it's kind of like playing the lottery.

Fender Player Strat Plus Top - Maple - Aged Cherry Burst/With Fender Classic Series Case https://a.co/d/ciYvn6L

Use an image hosting service, or upload them as attachments. I have a lot of trouble with pics, too.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      Use an image hosting service, or upload them as attachments. I have a lot of trouble with pics, too.
      Honestly I haven't even taken pictures of it yet. I just ordered another one that should be here next week. I'm going to j
      keep one of them bone stock and mod the other. I sold a 98 modded out mim to finance half of these two.

Comment

Weren't the Player series Strats selling for about $600? Maybe I just haven't checked prices lately. The last one I bought (about 15 years ago) had so many issues with it that I had to return it. I replaced it with an American deluxe Strat which I totally love everything about. It was one of the first Strats with solid ash body wand Sienna Sunburst color (I instantly fell in love with the color first time I saw it...still love it) It's one of the very few guitars that I ever bought which had no negative issues at all and didn't need ANY corrective work. At the time I think it cost about $1200-1500 with dlx hard case.
        Last edited by GuitarDoc; 08-06-2022, 06:11 AM.
        Originally Posted by IanBallard
        Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

im so glad i have so many great guitars already, prices seem crazy on some of these things. that does look like a nice strat though! made from wood and everything

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarDoc View Post
            Weren't the Player series Strats selling for about $600? Maybe I just haven't checked prices lately. The last one I bought (about 15 years ago) had so many issues with it that I had to return it. I replaced it with an American deluxe Strat which I totally love everything about. It was one of the first Strats with solid ash body wand Sienna Sunburst color (I instantly fell in love with the color first time I saw it...still love it) It's one of the very few guitars that I ever bought which had no negative issues at all and didn't need ANY corrective work. At the time I think it cost about $1200-1500 with dlx hard case.
            Yeah when you bought yours they were probably still made in America. Haha . Sheesh. It should be a crime calling what I got an American standard being made in Mexico. . . Yeah I know, technically .. . .

I know Color has a lot to do with the price also, it's like they try to create false? demand by raising prices on certain colors.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
              im so glad i have so many great guitars already, prices seem crazy on some of these things. that does look like a nice strat though! made from wood and everything
              It's nice but I'm dubious of the plus tops kind of photo finish. . .

Made from wood, you say?

Comment

it says so, right in the description!

About this item
                • Alder Body with gloss finish; Flame Maple top
                • Three player Series single-coil Stratocaster pickups
                • “Modern C"-Shaped neck profile
                • 9.5"-Radius Fingerboard
                • Classic Case Design
                • Made From Wood
                • Soft crushed acrylic plush interior lining
                • Accessory Compartment

Comment

That's freaking hilarious

Comment

haha 'Made from Wood'...that's awesome.
                    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

And now with100% wood filler

Comment

awesome! -. My Peavey Raptor Plus is made from... pressed sawdust! =)
                        If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                          haha 'Made from Wood'...that's awesome.
                          It sounds like that would add a lot of complexity to the manufacturing. What kind of wood do you think they use for the frets and pickups?
                          Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                          This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Seems like a nice guitar. I'd play it. I might mod the pickguard and electronics, but it's a cool guitar, nice finish.

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
                              Seems like a nice guitar. I'd play it. I might mod the pickguard and electronics, but it's a cool guitar, nice finish.
                              I've got another one coming this week that has a regular top that I'm going to switch out most of the electronics and I'm going to leave this one stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X