Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Paul 100th value / Tele 52 avri

Hi there

someone offers me a Gibson Les Paul Classic 100th anniversary to trade with my Fender tele 52 avri.

what are todays values of this les paul? And will i regret it?

i’m not really into gibsons yet

They seem to be around the same value in used resale, though some variants of the 52 RI go for $1000 more (like the 80's Fullterton ones). Don't know what exact year/spec you have. Ultimately, is it worth it to you? Do you use the Tele? Would you be much more satisfied with the Gibson? If it's worth it to you, then it's worth it.

Comment

My tele is a 2007 usa.

i use the tele because it’s my only electric. But i donmt play bands anymore. I only have a acoustic project that i’m working on and sometimes play electric. More 50’s rock n roll songs, pop, blues, country etc.

Comment

Originally posted by dudiluty View Post
        My tele is a 2007 usa.

i use the tele because it’s my only electric. But i donmt play bands anymore. I only have a acoustic project that i’m working on and sometimes play electric. More 50’s rock n roll songs, pop, blues, country etc.
        Skip the Gibson
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I just mailed him i have no interest in the les paul. I have too many doubts so i guess i should not do it.

the tele is a wonderful guitar and plays great.

the last couple of years i sold all my other electrics because i mainly only use 1 electric and 1 acoustic. No need for me to have my walls filled up with guitars anymore.

Comment

Good call I think.
            You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
            Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Not to mention you would have to change the sign.

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post
                Not to mention you would have to change the sign.
                indeed

Comment

Good choice. If you like your Tele, there is no reason to consider getting rid of it.
                  Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I’d say it’s the right decision, great looking Tele.

Comment

Working...
                    X