banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EART Guitars - anyone with first-hand experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EART Guitars - anyone with first-hand experience?

Just watched this YT (Landon Bailey) dude's video on the EART NK-C1 Tele style guitar.

Honestly, the price of $369 and the specs, it seems like an amazing deal.
    Roasted maple neck/board, bookmatched maple veneer, mahogany body, stainless steel frets which have been polished and dressed, bone nut...
    The fretwork alone would cost you about a third of the price, add just the woods and the finish and we should be talking about a +$500 guitar, atleast.

Anyone tried these? Not just the Tele style, any EART guitar?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220912-055546_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	6196009

Name:	Screenshot_20220912-055400_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	6196008

Name:	Screenshot_20220912-055452_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	6196007
    The biggest difference between Chet Atkins and Dimebag? Probably the beard...

I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Well you lot might not be impressed, but Steve from Boston loves 'em. And Steve from Boston is a really cool dude that knows his stuff and can shred like a mofo, so...

The biggest difference between Chet Atkins and Dimebag? Probably the beard...

Comment

I’ve been tempted by the headless model by I have no direct experience.

In that line, I’ve played a Musi, also super cheap from Amazon ($280) and was fairly impressed. Compound radius, roasted maple, stainless frets, locking tuners, the works.

M MUSI Virgo Classic Electric Guitar, Roasted Maple Fingerboard and Neck, Rounded End Stainless Steel Frets, Compound Fingerboard, Slim C Neck, Contoured Body https://a.co/d/cKlUH8i

Comment

Looks like a LOT of guitar for the money.
          Originally Posted by IanBallard
          Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Working...
          X