X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you pronounce this brand name?

Like 'push'.
    Originally posted by dominus
    Your rant would sound better with an A8 magnet, it'll beef it up some without sacrificing some of the whine.

Comment

How to say Pusz in Polish? Pronunciation of Pusz with 1 audio pronunciation and more for Pusz.

Comment

IMO more like Pooss, with a long "u." And the end is a true s sound rather than z or sh.
        "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

It's Hungarian for "KISS", if that's any help. Is it an Ace Frehley axe?

Comment

No, came across it on a YouTube vid and hadn't seen the brand before. They have some interesting takes on classic shapes.

My American-English speaking mind was squarely in the gutter pronouncing this one at first, though I figured it was probably Czech or Polish in origin

Comment

In Polish it means "Fluff."

Comment

It's pronounced "Try to change my strings I will stab you deep fckr" guitars.
                The biggest difference between Chet Atkins and Dimebag? Probably the beard...

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
                  It's Hungarian for "KISS", if that's any help. Is it an Ace Frehley axe?
                  That would be "puszi", pronounced as "pussy".

Comment

I appreciate all of the translations but none of them explain a horse being on the headstock. Or I hope they don't.

Comment

Btw they do have a description on their website's "about us" section addressing the pronounciation

Comment

Whatever it's pronounced, gotta say, this here Pusz Jetson model is an absolutely stunning guitar.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220927-081339_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	6198630

Comment

Love it, but they lost me with the bridge, which is easily replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by DCikes88 View Post
                            Whatever it's pronounced, gotta say, this here Pusz Jetson model is an absolutely stunning guitar.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220927-081339_Samsung Internet.jpg Views:	12 Size:	42.3 KB ID:	6198630
                            "Stunning"?

Did you actually say "stunning"???!!!

In what respect?!
                            The hideous "tobacco" stained pickguard and paint?
                            The magnificent fake relic/antique job?
                            ​​​​​​​The absolutely horrendous fake wear on the fretboard?
                            That it has one chrome and one cream pup (cream color that doesn't match or coordinate with anything else...even though they tried to tobacco stain it too)?
                            Or is it the orange three-way tip? Yeah that's pretty "stunning" (but not in a good way).
                            I'd be afraid of catching some flesh-eating bacteria from touching it.

I have to admit, though, that the offset looks kinda ok (but just not quite).
                            The chrome Tele knobs are ok. Yeah, they look fine. But still, not even close to "stunning".
                            Uhhhh......... what else? Maybe the screws, but I can't see them clear enough to tell for sure if they are stunning or not. They probably have stripped heads to match the rest of the fake "relic" job.

I certainly wouldn't buy that guitar at ANY price and I probably wouldn't even accept it if it was given to me...too much work to fix it up.
                            If I were looking for a guitar that I could do a Hendrix or Townsend thing to on stage, maybe I'd accept it as a gift. But, then again, no...not quite the look. It has to at least LOOK like a decent guitar to have the right impact.
                            Originally Posted by IanBallard
                            Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarDoc View Post

"Stunning"?

Did you actually say "stunning"???!!!
                              Didn't actually say it, but yes, that's what I've typed. And I meant it.

In what respect?!
                              The hideous "tobacco" stained pickguard and paint?
                              The magnificent fake relic/antique job?
                              The absolutely horrendous fake wear on the fretboard?
                              That it has one chrome and one cream pup (cream color that doesn't match or coordinate with anything else...even though they tried to tobacco stain it too)?
                              Or is it the orange three-way tip?
                              Well, yeah. All of it. I like it. All of the stuff that seems to piss you off, I seem to like about it. The world is a colourful garden, what can I say.

I certainly wouldn't buy that guitar at ANY price and I probably wouldn't even accept it if it was given to me...too much work to fix it up.
                              If I were looking for a guitar that I could do a Hendrix or Townsend thing to on stage, maybe I'd accept it as a gift. But, then again, no...not quite the look. It has to at least LOOK like a decent guitar to have the right impact.
                              Well, boy do I have great news for you! You don't need to buy it, and I highly doubt anyone will give it to you for free, so you're off the hook.

I mean, we're talking about something as subjective as can be - looks.
                              Can't be that shocking to you that tastes differ wildly, right?

And say what you will, but you definitely seem stunned!

Comment

Working...
                              X