banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Couple Of Thinline Builds....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Couple Of Thinline Builds....................

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0152.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	6198336 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0153.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	6198337
    StewMac thinline body with custom brass top (created by me) Warmoth roasted Maple neck, unknown humbucker in neck, Seymour Duncan middle and bridge pickups

Name:	IMG_0230-2.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	6198338 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0202.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	6198339 Warmoth Black Korina body capped with Padouk, Warmoth roasted Maple neck Rosewood fretboard, Bill Lawrence vintage humbucking pickup in the neck and Seymour Duncan middle and bridge pickups and lightning bolt soundholes designed and created by me

dont know if ive seen a lightning bolt hole like that, very cool. im a big fan of the reverse headstock too

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
      dont know if ive seen a lightning bolt hole like that, very cool. im a big fan of the reverse headstock too
      For me, I love a telecaster thinline.....it's just the standard soundhole that doesn't appeal to me. So I tried something different that I actually love.

Comment

Good jobs!

I've done three.

One with SD La Brea pickups, one with SD P90s and one with SD Vintage Broadcasters.

Comment

A hint of "SteamPunk" on the brass top. Cool and creative on the lightning "F" hole. Nice.

Comment

I really like the "F" hole.
            Originally Posted by IanBallard
            Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

The lightning bolt is awesome. And screams for one of these straps:

Name:	pcovb26y4z701.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	6198472
              Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
              This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Love the lightning bolt. I've only seen that on Jesse's guitar from Eagles Of Death Metal. Super cool builds man!

Name:	image-1077747195.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	6198740
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
                  The lightning bolt is awesome. And screams for one of these straps:

Name:	pcovb26y4z701.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	6198472
                  Ha! Just noticed Jesse is rocking that strap too. It must be a requirement if you're gonna have a lightning bolt f hole.

Comment

Cool guitars.

Comment

Working...
                    X