Where to find a boss stompswitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find a boss stompswitch?

I've got an ancient Boss chorus pedal from the early 80's that could use a new power switch. Who knows where I can find??
    Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
    Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
    Originally posted by Sosomething
    "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Re: Where to find a boss stompswitch?

Originally posted by korovamilkdud
    I've got an ancient Boss chorus pedal from the early 80's that could use a new power switch. Who knows where I can find??
    Power Switch????? Whadda got a CE-1 (a vintage treasure to be sure), just put a rocker switch in it of the same type, any electronics place should have one ... '80's isn't exactly ancient ... if your speakingf of the compact pedal line, and you are speaking of the effects bypass switch, any momentary switch that will fit in there will work, cruise thru the electronic supplier's on-line catalogues for the dimensions and what not. Look in Newark, Digikey, MCM Electronics, Hosfelt, Mouser, etc. Heck even Radio Shack.
    ::::To sound reinforcement engineer::::
    ... What? ... ::::snicker:::: ...Yes, ... Right, ...
    Could we please have everything louder than everything else ? ...

Comment

Ah yes...Radio Shack....yeeeeessss........

thank u
      Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJohn
        WHOA!!!!!!
        Boss has a lot of their pieces custom made for a specific fit,see if Stratdeluxer or Artie have any of these.Otherwise you can order one from Roland-overpriced but it'll be exact.
        No dis to Kent,just bad personal experience with that same proplem.
        Sorry buddy...The last Boss switch I had is now inside of Butnut's TS9 that had a bad switch..Switches are tough to come by and the Boss switch normally holds up over the long road.
        John
        Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJohn
          WHOA!!!!!!
          Boss has a lot of their pieces custom made for a specific fit,see if Stratdeluxer or Artie have any of these.Otherwise you can order one from Roland-overpriced but it'll be exact.
          No dis to Kent,just bad personal experience with that same proplem.
          That's when the drill comes out ... You'll never see it under there... I do believe though that Newark or one of the other big electrical componenet suppliers had some momentary switches that look just like the BOSS ones (referring to the effect bypass switches), you'll just have to look through the online catalogues, but man I swear there is one that appears to be the same size, shape, and type. Newark and Digikey come to mind.
          ::::To sound reinforcement engineer::::
          ... What? ... ::::snicker:::: ...Yes, ... Right, ...
          Could we please have everything louder than everything else ? ...

Comment

Heh-heh . . . I just draw the pretty pictures. I don't do "parts".

(Jameco is real good too.)

Comment

www.smallbearelec.com has alot of that stuff

Comment

Yay. Replies. Weee...

Comment

Working...
                X