Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Went to a Boutique Amp Store Today

Joneser in the 'Couv?

It's a wonder you ever learned to rock spending your teens in the Couv. We've got like one rock station and it is not all that great. I grew up on the Oregon coast which made it real hard, being the only Iron Maiden fan in the whole county.

Vancouver is probably close to what you remember, but Camas has grown alot with some hi-tech firms moving in. I work in dowtown Portland now, but I worked in the 'Couv when I relocated to Camas. The paper mill still stinks the place up from time to time.

We do have a few music stores. We still have Apple Music and Portland Music, which were around when you were here. They are locally owned and pretty alright. GC has moved in and I refuse to go there, but they seem to thrive without me anyway.

However, we have a coffee shop on every corner, and a strip club on every other corner... so there are some bennies to living here

About the only celebrity home I could take you to around here would be Tanya Harding's trailer.

-Matt
    Originally posted by Scott_F
    On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

Working...
    X