I just saw new Hamer Studio HOLLOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just saw new Hamer Studio HOLLOW

Just when I think I have my next move figure out I see this new Hamer. Black Trans maple top. It seems Hamer did a 30th aniversary body (hollow) but with regular Dncans. HMMMMM VERRRRY interesting. The only thing this on has 59s I would think it would be better with Seths for my tastes.
    So I am reconsidering again
    His Grace is Amazing

Re: I just saw new Hamer Studio HOLLOW

cool......how did it sound?
    esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
    fender mim standard strat
    peavey classic 30
    johnson j-station
    original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
    dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
    yamaha f-310p acoustic
    taylor 410 acoustic
    "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

This would be very interesting because the 30th anniversary edition only comes in a natural burst finish. It has chambered mahogany body, bookmached 4A ultimate flame maple top, brazilian rosewood fingerboard, matching flame maple peghead face with MOP inlaid Hamer logo and Seymour Duncan nickel covered Antiquity pickups. Only 30 of these are being built and are like the one in the picture below. I have never played one and I think in England there is only one. Are you thinking of the 25th anniversary models, because there are quite a few of them around?

Normans Guitars

Comment

Originally posted by Norman_T
        This would be very interesting because the 30th anniversary edition only comes in a natural burst finish. It has chambered mahogany body, bookmached 4A ultimate flame maple top, brazilian rosewood fingerboard, matching flame maple peghead face with MOP inlaid Hamer logo and Seymour Duncan nickel covered Antiquity pickups. Only 30 of these are being built and are like the one in the picture below. I have never played one and I think in England there is only one. Are you thinking of the 25th anniversary models, because there are quite a few of them around?

I was told it is a one of a kind. The hamer rep brought it to the store. This store sells quite a few Hamers. It is definately a studio It has that on the tag on the headstock.
        I am going back in the morning for a lesson I will find out more then They have a 30th aniver in stock. WOW
        His Grace is Amazing

Comment

Originally posted by xerxes
          cool......how did it sound?
          It was OK it has 59s in it I don't like the 59s I was going back and forth between the superpro a studio and the cambered studio. Next to the superpro it sounded thin Keep in mind I just started in Jan. of this year
          I would like to hear it with some seths
          Lou
          His Grace is Amazing

Comment

Working...
          X