PA question Peavey or EV??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA question Peavey or EV??

Just curious what you guys may know, I am looking at buying a whole new set of PA enclosers, I am kinda torn between Peavey SP2s and EV eliminators. They are close in price and i have heard great things about both
    sigpic
    GUITARS: 2 Fender Strats, and Epi Les Paul
    PEDALS: X2 Wireless, 535Q crybaby, Line6 MM4, ISP Decimater, OCD, Fulltone GT-500, 2 Boss DD-5's and Digitech Hardwire Stereo Chorus
    AMP: Fender DeVille

Re: PA question Peavey or EV??

dont know. ass far as cheaperr gear the yamaha speakers are pretty good. how big do ya need em?

Comment

agreed on the yamaha, i have had very good luck with carvin too

the JBLs and Mackies have also always sounded very good, but on the pricey side

if you are only considering those 2, i'd say the peaveys ... but thats because i have experience with them and not the eliminators

good luck
      t4d
      gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Purchased E.V. Eliminators about a year ago, and they sound great. I don't plan on changing speakers anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
        X