blues driver settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blues driver settings

i know a few of you have modded and unmodded bd-2's (blues drivers)

what settings, for what effects, and how used? (also if its modded, what mods?)

i have mine volume set for proper level which is usually 12 o'clock, gain about 12 o'clock, and tone around 2 o'clock, but i mess with that alot more

i use it alone or to push the amps gain even further, i guess for a lighter gain when used alone, and to really get gainy when its pushing the amps gain channel

mine is currently unmodded, but that may change

how about y'all
    Godin SDXT - 59-ClassicStack-JB
    Martin D-15 - Fishman Neo-D
    Boss BD-2 - MXR dynacomp - Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95 - Morley A/B/Y
    Crate VC-3112
    Brownsville NY J-Bass Copy
    Fender Bassman 60

Re: blues driver settings

i dont own one but i have usede em on many gigs. they were blues/rock gigs.
    i ran the gain around 1 o'clock, tone at noon, and the level for just a slight boost in volume over when the pedal is off using the bridge pup. i left it on for most of the show rollong back the volume control to clean up the sound. a nice pedal but i prefer the smoother sound of the sd1

Comment

I depends on what amp and guitar your using, i have an SG and a Fender Cyber Deluxe (Getting my new Tech 21 hopefully next week!).

I have the level on 11 o'clock, Tone 1 o'clock and i have the gain around 11-1 o'clock
      100% Bass player

Comment

They get a bit noisy once you roll the gain past 3 o'clock, don't they?

I've got a ns-2 in the mail, no worries. Gain I'm always changing, I might have it all the way down or all the way up. My level usually is at high noon, as is tone.
        Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
        Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
        Originally posted by Sosomething
        "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

Working...
        X