Gibson on LP Studio Wine Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gibson on LP Studio Wine Red

For that price, it would be downright foolish not to pick it up!! Class A axe!

Comment

I'd say go for it. LP studios are great guitars for the price, and are 100% gig worthy and sound true to the les paul tone.
      Proud Master of Strats.....

Comment

hey man... 600 dollars? that's a STEAL! get it. you will get the true les paul tone out of it. no binding? it's ok. it's still a great sounding les paul.
        Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus Desert Burst
        Ibanez RG770DX
        Takamine EAN10C Acoustic
        Long live ROCK.

Comment

I wish I got a wine red studio, i regret getting a black one now, thinking of maybe stripping it down and going natural...
          "What frequency are you getting? Is it noise or sweet, sweet music?"

Comment

Originally posted by rinse_master
            I wish I got a wine red studio, i regret getting a black one now, thinking of maybe stripping it down and going natural...
            Nononono!!! - don't do it unless you are totally mad!! Don't forget it has a maple cap on it and you will most likely destroy that. If you are unhappy try and do a trade for a guitar that you want in the right colour.
            Normans Guitars

Comment

I wouldn't have done it myself, noooo way, but can it not be done professionally?

Comment

By the way that wine red one is nice, get it, they play good and sound good, nice and solid....

Comment

Originally posted by rinse_master
                  I wouldn't have done it myself, noooo way, but can it not be done professionally?
                  I suppose you could do so but you would be talking quite some money - anything between £50-£150 but you would need to get some quotes. Unless someone here can offer any help/suggestions - don't forget you live in the UK where prices are higher
                  Normans Guitars

Comment

Working...
                  X