REVIEW: roland microcube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REVIEW: roland microcube

Need to find something? Let the Musician's Friend site map guide you to the products you're looking for.

that

my teach had a good day and got lots o stuff. more goodies for me to review!

looks and "fit"
    its a small amp, thats about it with looks. for the "fit" thing, its great (basically size). its great because its small and can fit basically everywhere. great amp to bring to the beach or something like that, especially because its battery powered. also, its only 7 pounds, so its easy to carry around. the preamp part of this is great as well, so you can send it to other amps. got points for that.

effects
    they put a lot in this little amp, and they did it well. all the effects, including the amp "copy's", sound great. the tremelo is great, chorus, everything. great sound. points got for that.

basic sound
    its solid state, its small. it has a 5 inch speaker. it pumps out a whapping 4 watts (i think). AND IT SOUNDS GREAT DOING IT! i was amazed at the clean and gainy sounds that i got from this tiny thing. it was amazing. lot o points awarded here.

overall rating
    10 out of 10 for what it is, its amazing. if you use it "properly" like little situations like an amp for work or the beach, then this amp is sick.
    esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
    fender mim standard strat
    peavey classic 30
    johnson j-station
    original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
    dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
    yamaha f-310p acoustic
    taylor 410 acoustic
    "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Re: REVIEW: roland microcube

Dime gets some kickass sounds out of this little bugger.
    This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

Working...
    X