X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• casblah
    replied
    My M.F. horror story (one of many):

Bought $250 worth of tuner, and there was one piece of crumpled up newspaper-type material as packing. Gee thanks for securely packing my order...

Leave a comment:

• JALIN
    replied
    I fired MF back in the mid 90s! Just a bunch of total screw-ups there. They screwed up my order a number of times and I get screwed over on the shipping. MF

Leave a comment:

• Shnook
    replied
    I had the same thing happen with MF a few years ago. I ordered a pedal on Wed and paid for the 'overnite' shipping. Long and short, it didn't turn up till Monday because it wasn't shipped till Friday! Well, I needed it for a little session I had over the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• That90'sGuy
    replied
    I've mentioned this before, but if there is one place I prefer to order from, it's zzounds.com. Very very fast and professional. They have a great refund policy as well.

Leave a comment:

• midnite_man
    replied
    Sorry I misread your post. I deleted my response. I've never bought anything major from M-F, but have had many an item backordered for several days or weeks while they await shipment. But I've always received my goods in good shape regardless.
    Sounds like they owe you $35.
    Good luck, hope it gets cleared up okay.

Leave a comment:

• Scott_F
    replied
    I've had good and bad experiences with MF. I now don't shop there any longer. AMS or Music123 or zzounds for the big places. also, love Guitar Trader

Leave a comment:

• Ez74
    replied
    i ordered it early thursday in time for it to ship the same day. and i should have recieved it friday

Leave a comment:

• Ez74
    replied
    i'm supposed to call back on monday and get it straightened out

as for if i dont like the guitar they have a 45 day return policy and if i dont like the way it plays i can send it back

Leave a comment:

• korovamilkdud
    replied
    I think if you get to speak to a supervisor (sensibly, under control)he'll be reasonable.

I have never had problems with Musician's Friend...I just don't use them anymore since you really can't try anything out before you buy it, like that guitar. How do you know it'll feel right? Action, neck relief, tremolo?

I'd buy from an actual shop anyday. I want to know what I'm getting.

Leave a comment:

• StrangeDay
    replied
    Ez74,
    I used to have to deal with issues like thjis with consumers at my olk job. What you have to do is point out to a SUPERVISOR that they made in error, and THEIR error not only inconvenienced you, but COSTS you too. Ask the supervisor,
    "Why didn't your 'customer service' rep inform me that you don't have saturday delivery available? Was he not trained right? Or did he just forget? Why should I have to pay for 'Musicians friend's' error?"
    And sound cincere, not angry. Hope that helps. Let us knwo how it went.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalSteve
    replied
    I've had great experience with MF. I ordered a guitar and an effects processor in the past that I returned after deciding I didn't like them and they gave me full credit, not even charging me for the original shipping.

Leave a comment:

• SORIA
    replied
    hey i plan ordering the esquire also from MF, great deal from a fender guitar ($299.99)... that guitar is so beautiful IMO and it sounds great wit that invader! i played a couple of them at guitar center and i just fell in love. =o)~

Leave a comment:

• casblah
    replied
    Musician's Friend/Enemy is a big money making machine. I don't think they care about the consumer that much. I've had bad experiences with them as well.

Leave a comment:

• Ez74
    replied
    yeah i think i just talked to a phone jockey. After i simmer down i will call back later and try to talk to someone higher up. I have been searching around looking for someone else that carrys it... and that price matches. the thing is i really want this guitar and at this price

Leave a comment:

• Grandor
    replied
    I agree

Leave a comment:

Working...
X