Sell Me A Vox ValveTone Pedal Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell Me A Vox ValveTone Pedal Schematic

I Own one of these and though I Know it's another Tube Screamer clone,I'd like to have the schematic to this pedal to know more about it...Anyone have a source or one for me to purchase? Thanks

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

The Valve-tone is a TS clone? Interesting.
    Hey, John, what do you notice the differences are (soundwise) from the Tubescreamer and Valve-tone?

I never took a Tube Screamer home, but I tried one (TS-9 RI) in a store before. the most obvious thing I noticed is taht the Valve-tone has more mids. Is this correct in comparing to a TS-9 reissue? Man, that Valve-tone has mids to spare IMO.
    Last edited by StrangeDay; 03-20-2004, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangeDay
      The Valve-tone is a TS clone? Interesting.
      Hey, John, what do you notice the differences are (soundwise) from the Tubescreamer and Valve-tone?

I never took a Tube Screamer home, but I tried one (TS-9 RI) in a store before. the most obvious thing I noticed is taht the Valve-tone has more mids. Is this correct in comparing to a TS-9 reissue? Man, that Valve-tone has mids to spare IMO.
      Yes...The ValveTone is pretty close to a Tube Screamer in it's tone..The Vox seems to miss it's lows and has a thinner tone...It does cop a Vox AC 30 Top Boost tone in it's vibe though in that it's bright and distorts in a sought of Class A way...It's not that I want to mod mine,but I'd like to know more about it by looking at a schematic...I've not been able to locate one..This is a great pedal but it does remind me of another Tube Screamer..

John
      Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Working...
      X