Daisy Chains???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daisy Chains???

So can you use daisy chains with any adapter like say a boss pedal adapter or do you need a certain adapter for it??
    Marshall JVM 410C
    Mesa Boogie DC-3
    ~2010 USA G&L Legacy Special/S-500 bastard-child, Tobaccoburst.
    1996 USA G&L Legacy, Honeyburst, SSS , Dimarzio Injector/Kinman AVn69/AVn69
    2007 USA Gibson LP Studio, Stock PUPs
    2005 USA EBMM Silhouette Special,Hardtail , Tobaccoburst,SSS Stock PUPs
    1999 USA Peavey Wolfgang,Flame Cherryburst Trem
    2005 MIM Fender Tele, Hotrails/Stock Neck
    1997 Yamaha Pacifica 812 EMGs

You can buy a daisy schain like this.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/sid=040319165107064012116204657737/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/151692/

It plugs into my all boss pedals, and works well too.

Comment

I'd suggest bringing along your adaptor and see if the connection is a tight fit with the daisy chain. I have had a problem with the connection point between both, just stepping on it or kicking against caused my amp to go silent. So I got some sanding paper and some ducktape to solve it. Still no good so I made a little plastic box to cover it. Now it's fine, I can litteraly jump on it without having the sound crap out on me.

Comment

i mean what way does a daisy chain connect to an adapter....the links to musiciansfriens never work ofor me they only bring me to the main page ..i've never actually seen a daisy chain in person before , do you need a specific power adapter (thing you connect to the wall) or can you use most adapters like the boss one power supply..??

thanks
        Marshall JVM 410C
        Mesa Boogie DC-3
        ~2010 USA G&L Legacy Special/S-500 bastard-child, Tobaccoburst.
        1996 USA G&L Legacy, Honeyburst, SSS , Dimarzio Injector/Kinman AVn69/AVn69
        2007 USA Gibson LP Studio, Stock PUPs
        2005 USA EBMM Silhouette Special,Hardtail , Tobaccoburst,SSS Stock PUPs
        1999 USA Peavey Wolfgang,Flame Cherryburst Trem
        2005 MIM Fender Tele, Hotrails/Stock Neck
        1997 Yamaha Pacifica 812 EMGs

Comment

I've always used a Godlyke daisy chain and I've never had any problems. I have tried it on quite a few Bosses too.

I'm a Boss pedal shlut.
          Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
          Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
          Originally posted by Sosomething
          "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

Well the adapter should be a male and the daisy chain should be a female where you connect it to the adapter. The other ends of the daisy chain are obviously male.
            I'm not exactly shure about the sizes, I have an adaptor with interswichable male parts. I used the largest one to fit the daisy chain properly. Yet I had to tape it together to get it to connect good.
            Last edited by Nightburst; 03-20-2004, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X