Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: my pedal board is done - pic

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97
    Wow! Nice board...Did you actually make the dual level board yourself,or did you buy the board and mount your pedals on it? Either way,I Like it...

John
    I built it, I know not too sexy but hey it works lol.

Comment

Originally posted by telerifik
      Sometimes I want a sound that is only found in a pedal. The VG88 is GREAT! I paid 750 for the vg 88 with the v2 softeare installed, and a strat with the pickup installed.
      750 for a stat + the VG88??!?

Comment

Is VG-88 a effect processor or a synth guitar thing...?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: my pedal board is done - pic

Originally posted by telerifik
          I built it, I know not too sexy but hey it works lol.
          No it looks great...Nice job...You should start offering them to forum members?

John
          Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: my pedal board is done - pic

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97
            No it looks great...Nice job...You should start offering them to forum members?

John
            I guess I could if someone were interested.

Comment

Looks great. BTW - How do you like the Danelectro Tape sim?

I was wondering how well these worked/sounded.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo
                Looks great. BTW - How do you like the Danelectro Tape sim?

I was wondering how well these worked/sounded.
                I love the reel echo, close to the real thing than anything i have tried. I had the spring king and dumped it on ebay... I did not like it at all.

Comment

looks very neat man
                  Fender Strat Special (SH-1n, SSL-1, TB-4)
                  Danelectro Fab-tone
                  Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
                  Digitech Whammy 2
                  MXR M-101 PHASE 90
                  Dunlop GCB-95 Original Cry Baby Wah

Comment

I like. Neat idea using the carpet to stick velcro to. I didn't think of that when I made mine, but I love it.

Nothing like the sense of pride and self-satisfaction that comes from do-it-yourself projects. I've got a shelf on mine too.
                    Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
                    Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
                    Originally posted by Sosomething
                    "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

thanx guys. I would love to see your pedalboards if you have pics to post.

Comment

My first thought was "Wow, a synth system that's gettin more
                        use than pedals."

The more I think about it, the more I want your pedalboard
                        for my homestudio room. I sit in a swivel chair with no arms,
                        a high back, and a footrest ring. Your pedalboard seems perfect for a sitting position, since it's raised off the ground.
                        You gave me the idea to put my parts box underneath my pedals.
                        Or, maybe I can put my wah pedal on the wall, and really drive my apartment neighbor crazy! LOL
                        Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                        I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

im such a pedal junkie. that looks like a fairly reasonable board to me, but everyone seems to think its big...

i love it tho, some cool stuff on there. nice one!
                          "I believe the truth is not told between 9 and 5." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

thanx again guys.

I too sit in an office chair with no arms while I record and the layout of the pedal board is perfect for that. I am not so sure it would work well live.

I really prefer pedals but with the addition of the vg88 there is really no tone I cant find. The sim work on the vg88 is out of this world.

Comment

what pedals are in the chain, i recognize the tuner, small stone, dyna comp, pickup booster. what are the other two (not the tuner and a/b switch) ?
                              Godin SDXT - 59-ClassicStack-JB
                              Martin D-15 - Fishman Neo-D
                              Boss BD-2 - MXR dynacomp - Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95 - Morley A/B/Y
                              Crate VC-3112
                              Brownsville NY J-Bass Copy
                              Fender Bassman 60

Comment

Originally posted by BluesNRock87
                                what pedals are in the chain, i recognize the tuner, small stone, dyna comp, pickup booster. what are the other two (not the tuner and a/b switch) ?
                                The lil blue on is, mxr bass octave and the large lime one is danelectro reel echo.

Comment

Working...
                                X